- Docrwm wrote:
Thanks for the info. How stiff and thick is it? I like its looks but am used to Buffalos from IWI that cost about 1/4 as much.
Verrry well made solid strap.
Stiff (at first) yet malleable
- Will eventually conform and will stay curved to your wrist.
Quite thick due to double leather layers + padded portion
- 7mm at pad, 4mm in non-pad areas
- Top layer w/padding does resemble buffalo
- Bottom layer - no visible grain, not sure what it is
- Thin wrist side fine grain leather backing
To give you a better idea of the workmanship
- Second keeper is loosely attached with a thin fabric loop to adjust slightly up/down but to never slide off
This was the first expensive strap I purchased.
I couldn't believe the cost for a non-alligator strap (which I still don't get either)
But I had to have it - it's all class baby.
24mm version has slightly different at lug flap - otherwise I would have it as well.
Curious what watch you're thinking of using this on
Found some pics herehttp://www.strapaholics.com/14/di-modell-chronissimo-waterproof-strap/