The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caught my eye.....Pan Am

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Caught my eye.....Pan Am Empty
PostSubject: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Caught my eye.....Pan Am Panam_watch
Its 2-inch face includes digital and analog date displays, dual-time zone indicators and even a day-of-the-week display marked with a tiny circling airplane and curved jet stream. The watch also has luminescent accents on the face for those overnight red-eye flights, a matching blue and white leather band and is 3 ATM water-resistant. And if the $395 price tag from the Wireless Catalog seems a bit steep for you, just remember the watch does come with the mini Pan Am travel bag pictured above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Its 2-inch face includes digital and analog date displays, dual-time zone indicators and even a day-of-the-week display marked with a tiny circling airplane and curved jet stream. The watch also has luminescent accents on the face for those overnight red-eye flights, a matching blue and white leather band and is 3 ATM water-resistant. And if the $395 price tag from the Wireless Catalog seems a bit steep for you, just remember the watch does come with the mini Pan Am travel bag pictured above.

Is the logo public domain, now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:32 pm

porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Is the logo public domain, now?

Believe so. Company has been defunct for some years now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Just noticed your nice new avatar, Doc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:45 pm

porschefan wrote:
Just noticed your nice new avatar, Doc.

Framed poster graces my consulting office wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:23 am

You know me, anything retro is a good thing!! I like this one because it reminds me of the glory days of flying. Unlike today where it's a true pain in the ass!!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 am

I can just hear Doc saying "Coffee, tea, or me?" in that one... Caught my eye.....Pan Am Lol

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 am

Caught my eye.....Pan Am Flight_attendent
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:05 am

Docrwm wrote:

Spewed Diet Coke on the monitor now!

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:13 am

Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Spewed Diet Coke on the monitor now!

SCORE cheers
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 am

2" is 50+mm = Pie pan, ok to eat off I guess.......

Caught my eye.....Pan Am Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Wow a two inch dial/case ?! That's pretty big right there !
I like the blue and white combination on the watch. Those
two crowns are cool as well. Plus there also seems to be a
small plane on the one sub-dial too ! Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_biggrin All in all, it's a neat
idea for a watch, and that miniature Pan Am bag for the
watch is pretty cool !

PostSubject: Re: Caught my eye.....Pan Am   Caught my eye.....Pan Am Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught my eye.....Pan Am
Page 1 of 1