The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate people...

Go down 
+2
Anomaly
sixtysix
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 am

...that do something and chickenshit run. Like the motherfucking cocksucker that hit my car in a parking lot tonight, and drove off. I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted

Thanks, rant over. I hate people... Icon_sad
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

Sorry. I hate people... 196544
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:57 am

porschefan wrote:
...that do something and chickenshit run. Like the motherfucking cocksucker that hit my car in a parking lot tonight, and drove off. I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted I hate people... Icon_evil I hate people... Icon_twisted

Thanks, rant over. I hate people... Icon_sad

feel better yet? how much damage and what were you driving?I'm not familiar with member rides here.I don't think you swore enough yet.maybe add some fbombs.might help.kick a cat in the nutsack,,,,,etc.if it will help,I'll kick my ex in the cunt.
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 am

Dude, that sux monkeyballs! Hope the damage isn`t too bad I hate people... Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:22 am

Yep it sucks, sorry man. (at least they waited till you were out of the car!)

I hate people... Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:17 am

That is SO lame, most insurance companies don't even raise your premium any more with you first minor accident...

Sorry man.

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:41 am

Oh shit! I have had that happen to me and it REALLY pissed me off too. NOBODY takes responsibility anymore!
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:21 am

Damn Tim, sorry to hear that! People don't give a damn about anyone but themselves anymore! I personally couldn't walk away if I had done that, but many don't feel that way. Hope it all turns out alright Man!
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:32 am

...damn...that was your car? I hate people... Affraid

J/K! Sorry, I know what you mean. I have a big ass dent in my door thta some a-hole hit and ran. One irresponsible inconciderate @$$ can really ruin your day.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:17 pm

sheraortho wrote:
Oh shit! I have had that happen to me and it REALLY pissed me off too. NOBODY takes responsibility anymore!

No responsibility, No accountability.....just give me what I want now! All too common these days. Sorry Tim, hope all is fixed soon.
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 pm

That really sucks, sorry to hear this happened Tim
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:05 pm

. . . Grrrrrrr!!! I hate to even read about stuff like this. I mean, what holds people back from owning their mistakes???

. . . Worse than that, I know just from your avatar and sig that you were driving something you love . . . Suspect
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Sorry to hear about that Tim. I've had the same thing happen to me before. If the parking lot is well lit, I would check and see if any of the businesses around it have security cams.
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 pm

I feel your anger, same shit happened with me on Friday at shopping mall, after I returned I saw a dent on drivers door and scratch down to base color I hate people... Icon_sad. So on Monday I have to fill insurance claim and pay 350 usd as a own responsibility and it is a pretty much brand new car I got only 3 weeks ago from my company I hate people... 831531

Good to know, that there are assholes everywhere I hate people... Icon_biggrin Year ago I had car crash, where drunk driver hit my car pretty badly, had some scars and my girlfriend was hospitalized and the other driver run away of course.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Damn that sux...I know the feeling all too well...sorry to hear that dude...Hopefully its not that much damage.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Sorry Tim ! Can't imagine how upset you were and still
must be about this. It always seems like there is no one
around to see stuff like this either. Hopefully it's not TOO
bad ! Nevertheless, you have to wonder what is with people
sometimes. It's not that hard to do the right thing really !
At least they could have left a note or something. Again,
I'm sorry this happened to you ! Let us know how things
turn out !

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:21 pm

that sucks bro, get a plate number, those malls have camera's! i'll take a trip to LA, i'm a lefty you head and i will heal! might even need to cut his balls off and brand him! I hate people... 869119
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:45 am

cali kid wrote:
that sucks bro, get a plate number, those malls have camera's! i'll take a trip to LA, i'm a lefty you head and i will heal! might even need to cut his balls off and brand him! I hate people... 869119

I hate people... Lol

Thanks for the kind replies. I'd just walked in last night and coming here is just like hanging in a room with a bunch of friends, so I just needed to vent.
It was our '02 Passat (yeah, I know... it's just a VW, but we're as anal about taking care of our cars, as we are about our watches.) which has just over 35,000 miles, and didn't have a scratch or dent on it, until that dildo with his POS early 90's era Nissan backed out of the stall he was in, across the double lane in the parking lot and then into my front passenger door. We always park out at the end of lanes to keep away from all the idiots that can't park a car evenly between lines, and then this moron (possibly drunk, too... why did he back three times farther than he needed to to drive away) performed his stupid human trick.
Anyway, after not looking at it very closely last night, or today, taking some time to cool, I went and checked today, and they should be able to push/pull the dent out (doesn't look like it'll need to be reskinned), but the rocker trim and body moulding will need replacing, and maybe a small bit of paint work. My original comments about the dolt still stand, and if I see his car in the same place again... I hope he might have a flat, just saying. I hate people... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 am

Well, the right thing to do would have been to leave a note and a name and phone number. My 16 year old son was in the high school parking lot and hit some ice and slid into the back of a Suburban. He called me and I went up to look at everything. It was night time and there was a basketball game going on so there was NO WAY to find the owner. I took my business card out and on the back, told her my son hit the rear end of her truck and to please call me at her convenience. Later in the evening she called and we got it all worked out. Of course the insurance company got involved and her car wa fixed. Now, my son's rates went thru the roof but in the end it was the right thing to do. We could have left and no one would have known. All we would have had to do is fix his car. I can't do that to someone because of how that person would feel. I'd like someone to leave me a note too so it can be taken care of but the chances of that happening anymore are slim to none!
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:40 pm

You leave a card with your contact info if you opened your door into someones car and left a scratch or a small door ding.Actually backing or running into a car is leaving the scene of an accident.They should have made a police report before leaving.
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Sorry it happened at all, but glad that its relatively minor from your description. Nothing will make it like it was though.
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:58 pm

yamahaki wrote:
You leave a card with your contact info if you opened your door into someones car and left a scratch or a small door ding.Actually backing or running into a car is leaving the scene of an accident.They should have made a police report before leaving.

No, they should have left a note or card, as they hit an unoccupied parked car, and drove off, irresponsibly. For the damage done, and no injuries, the police would not have filed a report.

Thanks, Doc. What's done is done, and because of the poodle dick, we get to pay our $250 deductable, or for the whole repair, if we decide not to turn it in, unlikely.
Back to top Go down

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:17 pm

they will file a report.do you even know what the law is on this? I do.you can even file a deplayed accident report.my car got tagged in a frigging driveway.I wasn't even there.I filed a police report.my insurance company needed the report.Also located the tard that did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate people...   I hate people... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate people...
Page 1 of 1