The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br

Go down 
+3
sixtysix
AtomicTom
jackprime1
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Empty
PostSubject: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:29 pm

I'd like to wish him a speedy recovery Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Happy He's a strong guy, but he's not been having the best of luck lately and he's in some rough shape right now.

I will ask that any 10watches customers please have a little extra patience with their orders. I'll be trying to keep on top of everything until the return of the Chief and help him out as best I can.

Thanks fellas....Take 'er easy.

Jake B

"Dawn Of Time Watchworks"
dotwatchworks.com is a Division of 10watches.com
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm

ah man I hope he feels better and has a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Hey Jake, please send Noah our best! Hopefully the Docs will get him back in shape ASAP! You can't keep a good man down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:39 pm

hoping for a speedy recovery....get well Noah!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Oh man, that doesn't sound good ! That sounded bad when it originally happened.
Now this happens ?! I hope he is o.k. and that things start getting better REAL soon !
Thanks Jake ! Please let us know how things are going over the coming days !

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Wow, that is not good news at all. Tell the man to take it easy
and that he is in our thoughts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 pm

All the best, get well soon, Noah.

Keep it up Jake. I'm sure you'll be a good double for Noah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Best wishes for a complete recovery. Rest.
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Best wishes Noah...hope you are back at it soon Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br 803574 .

Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Get well Noah!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Get well buddy!!!

Take you're time and make sure that you heal up properly!

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Jake, thanks for keeping everyone up on what's going on with Noah! When you talk to him, PLEASE let him know that his buddies at XMT are pulling for him and hoping he feels better real soon!!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:08 am

Tell Noah to take care!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 am

Speedy recovery Noah, thanks for the info Jake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 am

Get well Noah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'm in Hospital   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Hello
I've been in the Hospital for five days now with major stomach problems, been about 10 days since I've had something to eat ... can't pass food from stomach to colon and so doctors can not check to see what the problem is until I can pass all through me ...
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm

noahfuller wrote:
Hello
I've been in the Hospital for five days now with major stomach problems, been about 10 days since I've had something to eat ... can't pass food from stomach to colon and so doctors can not check to see what the problem is until I can pass all through me ...

Dude you just worry about getting well...

...you will be in our prayers!

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 pm

All from the broken clavicle? Have you been heavy on the pain meds? Certain classes of narcotics are notorious for slowing down the GI tract, maybey even leading to an obstruction. Hope all goes well!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Feel better Noah and will pray for a speedy recovery....
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi Noah ! Just letting know, WE are ALL thinking about you
and hoping things start getting better VERY VERY soon !
This has been a long haul for you, and you have evidently
had to deal with alot ever since your accident. Thanks
for updating us ! I hope you get back to 100 % REAL
soon sir ! Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_smile Take care and stay in touch with us !

PostSubject: thx so much to all   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 am

thx so much to all
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 am

noahfuller wrote:
thx so much to all
No problem brutha...I was just in the hospital my self. I actually think the first time you were in the hospital we both were in at the same time. I was in for 6 days with pancreatitis and gall bladder stones. So they had to remove my gall bladder and now I'm good to go...Hope all goes well brutha and for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:02 am

nothing worse than not taking a satisfying dump. the only pain med that would affect this is demerol.hopefully you clean out soon.best of luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: To pinch a massive loaf right now ...   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:04 am

To pinch a massive loaf right now ...
would save my live in more ways than one ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 am

Noah get well soon! maybe some metamucil or something to help pass the stool, you just might have had some internal injuries at the rugby game, my prayers will go out to you and i can wait to ship that dail (had to try to make you feel better with a laugh) Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br 74725
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 am

best wishes noah, i hope you get well soon. steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:27 am

eat a bowl of krystals chilli.that stuff is colon blow in a cup. Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 am

Wow, I hope you can "go" real soon! There is no question that some pain meds can make this happen as I'm a testement to that! I always found about a dozen White Castles makes me go, and go, and go and.... well you get the point! Good luck and stay in touch!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Hope you get past this soon Noah and get back to regular I guess you could. Sorry to hear this and so soon after your mishap on the field. Get better soon Brutha and God Bless. Dale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br   Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah Fuller is in the hospital again with complications arizing from his br
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: