The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My New Omega Moon to Mars

Go down 
+8
Anomaly
Breez
loosecannon
jaw
jackprime1
Chris S.
smellody
SynMike
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

My New Omega Moon to Mars Empty
PostSubject: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 pm

I sold 2 Omegas this morning, a guy came to look at my Seamaster and ended buying that one plus the mid size for his wife. Then my wife's liquidation company got a shipment of watches in this afternoon and I chose this one for myself:

My New Omega Moon to Mars IMG_2202
My New Omega Moon to Mars IMG_2204
My New Omega Moon to Mars IMG_2205
My New Omega Moon to Mars IMG_2207
My New Omega Moon to Mars IMG_2208
My New Omega Moon to Mars IMG_2211
My New Omega Moon to Mars IMG_2213
My New Omega Moon to Mars IMG_2215
My New Omega Moon to Mars IMG_2219
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm

cool. My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:49 pm

OMG. I love that one. Drooled over it for several years. Congratulations that is one awesome watch!
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Congrats Thats my fav Speedmaster My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_cheers My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Sweet Omega...Congrats... My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Classic Beauty
Back to top Go down
loosecannon
Associate

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm

very cool and very differnt.

Last edited by loosecannon on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Congratulations! Great watch and photos Mike
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Congrats. That is so so cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Any other cool pieces in that shipment, Mike? My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:14 am

porschefan wrote:
Any other cool pieces in that shipment, Mike? My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_wink

Yep. 3 different Oris Frank Sinatra, a Seiko Samurai, numerous Tag Heuer. Some to interest WIS but she mostly gets consumer Seikos, Tissots, Armani, Gucci, Citizen, Invicta, Kenneth Cole, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 am

Awesome Omega hand wind chrono, true classic and a wonderful piece that i'm sure you will keep in the family for a lifetime! My New Omega Moon to Mars 46145
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:43 am

My wife needs to get a job like that!

Great watch!

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:03 am

congrats on one awesome timepiece!! ive always wanted this model. enjoy and thanks for the pics. steve
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:37 am

That is one sweet Speedie Pro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 am

Holy Cow Mike !!! My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_biggrin Your new Omega is out of this world ! My New Omega Moon to Mars Alien
Just look at those OUTSTANDING sub-dials ! My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_cyclops They are REALLY
something else, but so is the entire watch imho. The dial, the case,
and the bracelet are simply THE best. This is a watch that goes at
the top of any watch collection ! CONGRATULATIONS to you !!!
Enjoy !..Awesome photos by the way !

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:41 am

Wow that's friggin' awesome.... My New Omega Moon to Mars 812159

My New Omega Moon to Mars Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 am

Congratulations. What kind of shape is the Samurai in? My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 am

CONGRATS!!!! That is an amazing watch!!!!wear it well!I have never seen one in person,are the subdials hand painted?
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Congratulations. What kind of shape is the Samurai in? My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_bounce

Like brand new, I'm betting it was never sized or worn. Stainless Steel SNM011. I don't know what price it will sell for yet but she had some of these in the past and sold them for about $220-$250 depending on condition. The Canadian dollar was a lot lower then so the conversion might make this one a bit more. Pm me if you are interested and I'll ask her to price it today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Holy Cow Mike !!! My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_biggrin Your new Omega is out of this world ! My New Omega Moon to Mars Alien

Pun intended, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:54 pm

I like it! Very cool looking sub dials and the Speedy pro, well that one speaks for itself. Nice grab, man! Congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Woot!   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Hey Mike, absolutely fantastic piece. I hope you keep that for a long time 'cause it's really stunning. alien
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:50 pm

what7 wrote:
CONGRATS!!!! That is an amazing watch!!!!wear it well!I have never seen one in person,are the subdials hand painted?

The subdials are printed, using the same kind of printing you see on paper, and mix of small dots. It looks great to the eye but doesn't make for very good macro shots.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:38 pm

porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

Pun intended, right?

Yes ! It had to be done Tim ! My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:11 am

WOW! I've seen photos before and sorta got the idea but now I understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Man did Omega ever set this dial up right! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Beautiful watch! Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Hobbit- nice site you have. Very good photos and info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 pm

porschefan wrote:
Hobbit- nice site you have. Very good photos and info.

Why thank you Sir!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Way to go! That is my all-time favorite Speedmaster! I would LOVE to have one of those. I think the planets sub-dials are cool as hell looking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Omega Moon to Mars   My New Omega Moon to Mars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Omega Moon to Mars
Page 1 of 1