The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any ideas? Speedmaster?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Any ideas? Speedmaster? Empty
PostSubject: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 pm

As you guys probably know...I am on the prowl for another watch. I think I will be going with an Omega Speedmaster 3570.50 "Moon" watch. Do you guys know any sources for a nice preowned one? (I am crossing my fingers right now... Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_biggrin)

I am open to other models, but I really dig the black bezel!

I am seeing them out there for around $1900...is that realistic or inflated?

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:16 pm

andrema wrote:
As you guys probably know...I am on the prowl for another watch. I think I will be going with an Omega Speedmaster 3570.50 "Moon" watch. Do you guys know any sources for a nice preowned one? (I am crossing my fingers right now... Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_biggrin)

I am open to other models, but I really dig the black bezel!

I am seeing them out there for around $1900...is that realistic or inflated?

Don't know about where one might be, Mark. Topper, maybe?
From what I've seen, $1900 pre-owned is about average.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:22 pm

there is a guy in LA with a Japenese name and two guys in Japan with steller reps on EBAY! Make sure you get the 3570.50 and not the one with the see thru case back! Moon case back is great! I would think 1750.00/1900.00(any cheaper and i would worry unless a solid seller) would be where the market is but just keep an eye out and you never know! All the watches on the bay are being sold be guys with 100% rating and tons of sales so dont be afraid of them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:25 pm

cali kid wrote:
there is a guy in LA with a Japenese name and two guys in Japan with steller reps on EBAY! Make sure you get the 3570.50 and not the one with the see thru case back! Moon case back is great! I would think 1750.00/1900.00(any cheaper and i would worry unless a solid seller) would be where the market is but just keep an eye out and you never know! All the watches on the bay are being sold be guys with 100% rating and tons of sales so dont be afraid of them!

Oh, yeah... Irvine, CA is seller location on ebay. Forgot about him. I sure that's where Tom (Pacifichrono) got his Speedy from. He also spoke very highly of this seller; jmryshi

Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2361a-OMEGA-Speedmaster-Professional-3570-50-
MOON-Watch_W0QQitemZ180485685668QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWristwatches?hash=item2a05c901a4

http://stores.ebay.com/jmryshi
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:59 pm

After searching around a little Mark, it does seem like somewhere around $1900 is
reasonable for this Speedmaster. It also looks like Tim, and Trevor gave you some
AWESOME leads ! Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_cheers The only other idea I had was that elitedealseeker site that
we have recently been talking about. There is one there for $1700.00 but it looks
like there are alot of scratches on it. So, other than buying one new, I think Tim,
and Trev got you covered on this one sir ! Any ideas? Speedmaster? 803574 Good luck !

Here is that link, just to show you by the way..

http://www.elitedealseeker.com/index.cgi?searchword=omega+speedmaster+3570.50+&category=watches&ageupperlimit=1&function=Search

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:17 am

Thanks guys!! I'll check it out!

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:24 am

. . . Aha . . . that's what youv'e been up to. Awesome, the MoonWatch!

Guess I see why you released some really nice watches now.

I can't run with you Brother, I'll just sit on the porch for now . . . . lol!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:20 am

Is the chase fun or WHAT?

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:38 am

Anomaly wrote:

No, Alan, it's not fun! Now I'm looking at the different watches, saying... "wow, look at that one." "hmmm, that's a nice price..."

Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_bounce Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 am

porschefan wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

No, Alan, it's not fun! Now I'm looking at the different watches, saying... "wow, look at that one." "hmmm, that's a nice price..."

We're all MAD here...

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:51 am

On eBay try:

sabashioyakiz1

jmryshi

Both have excellent reputations among WIS who do Omegas.

A newer one that has very high #s on eBay and a lot of Omegas is:

changkyu2005
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Anomaly wrote:
porschefan wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

We're all MAD here...

Tell me about it... I've bookmarked a couple of the ebay stores mentioned in the thread. You know, just to "window shop." Any ideas? Speedmaster? Kopfschuettel Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:01 pm

cali kid wrote:
there is a guy in LA with a Japenese name and two guys in Japan with steller reps on EBAY! Make sure you get the 3570.50 and not the one with the see thru case back!
The clear caseback shows off the movement so well though! The solid is more classic though!

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Nothing helpful from me, just wanted to say good luck in the quest! Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas? Speedmaster?   Any ideas? Speedmaster? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any ideas? Speedmaster?
Page 1 of 1