The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheesy or Not?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Wondering how this would look on the Panerai...

...black rubber and polished stainless.

Matches the case.

Not sure the OPENINGS would work with the tubes though...

Cheesy or Not? 24mmRubberB

I can't believe Panerai has not come out with a DUAL LAYER strap like their dials...

...one color on top, PANERAI cut out, and another color underneath!

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Sorry bro, doesn't work for me...I think it would make it look like a Russian Diver. I thought Panerai had a strap like you mentioned...
Back to top Go down

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:33 pm

How about something like this?

Cheesy or Not? PACC003
Back to top Go down

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:41 pm

. . . I follow you on the stainless/rubber (if you like rubber). The tire tread is not a favourite of mine, and I think the buckle is wrong. A nice Pre-V looks proper on a Panny . . .
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:48 pm

I think this might actually work fine with the Panerai ! Cheesy or Not? 803574
You have the stealthy black rubber, mixed with the steel
to match the case, which has a very aggressive look, and
theme imho. Basically, if you like this strap it's a pretty
great option to try out until that Dual Layer one comes
out from Panerai at some point !..By the way, that's
a NICE one Chris is showing too !

Senior Associate
jaw

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Cheesy or Not? Cheese_oh_cheese
Back to top Go down

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 pm

not for me either. I saw this strap on a brand last year and I can't remember the name
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 am

It was a STRETCH...

...just want something different, unique.

Maybe get someone to craft one like I was talking about...

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:45 am

DO NOT PUT THAT Cheesy or Not? 500253 INVICTA STRAP ON A PANERAI! You have a rubber strap or get one like Ron has on his panny! Better yet find some badass leather strap made out of a WWII ammo bag or something like that, you own a panny not a Marina militre!!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:46 am

cali kid wrote:
DO NOT PUT THAT Cheesy or Not? 500253 INVICTA STRAP ON A PANERAI! You have a rubber strap or get one like Ron has on his panny! Better yet find some badass leather strap made out of a WWII ammo bag or something like that, you own a panny not a Marina militre!!

YES SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!?!?!?

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:53 am

I`m not really feeling that either. Not for a Panerai Cheesy or Not? Suspect I like the look of that Nylon strap though, but would probably fit a brushed case better than a polished one.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:58 am

Rambam wrote:
I`m not really feeling that either. Not for a Panerai Cheesy or Not? Suspect I like the look of that Nylon strap though, but would probably fit a brushed case better than a polished one.

I'm gonna try to get Diabolique or someone to make me a dual layer one...

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 am

Sounds like a good idea, Alan. He makes some sweet straps, and on top of that they`re one of a kind Cheesy or Not? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:42 pm

try strapculture 1st.prices are very good and so is the quality.then try shane/delaurian for a handmade strap.while I don't like the guy,he does make the best straps.
Back to top Go down

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 pm

yamahaki wrote:
try strapculture 1st.prices are very good and so is the quality.then try shane/delaurian for a handmade strap.while I don't like the guy,he does make the best straps.

Great straps!! Crazy designs, all one of a kind, all crazy pricey.
Back to top Go down

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:49 pm

NO WAY in the world would I put that strap on a Panerai, or any watch for that matter. Sorry bro but it ain't working at all.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:57 pm

cski wrote:
yamahaki wrote:

Great straps!! Crazy designs, all one of a kind, all crazy pricey.

Ah cool...thanks Sean and Chris...I will check there...

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Sure you've been there but if not go to paneraisource.com! 45 different strap makers plus panerai straps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheesy or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheesy or Not?   Cheesy or Not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheesy or Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: