The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

claims about the sII ne20

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

claims about the sII ne20 Empty
PostSubject: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 am

Invicta has been telling everyone that this is a seiko movement made for them and so far,nobodies been able dissprove it.its supposed to be a 29 jewel seiko caliber.
well while looking for something else,I found this along with the pdf,specs and the tmi based hong kong company that makes them.this company,while under seiko does mods that aren't exactly approved by seiko.
http://www.timemodule.com/sii/eng/ne.php
claims about the sII ne20 Screenshot-3_28_201010_20_51PM
http://www.timemodule.com/sii/pdf/ne20_tg.pdf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 am

another invicta lie!! claims about the sII ne20 492736
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:57 am

Hmmm...

Yes I recall purchasing this beater Pro Diver for being one of the "new" Invicta/Seiko Movements.
Actually not a bad little watch.

claims about the sII ne20 Invicta_6053_jaw_03-vi

claims about the sII ne20 Invicta_6053_jaw_01-vi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 am

. . . comes as no surprise. Oddly enough, as Jaws pointed out, not a horrible product for the meager cost.

. . . Why don't they just market it honestly and let ti speak for itself. It is what is, an inexpensive product that could compete decently with other inexpensive lines.

. . . I'm already voting with my wallet. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 am

Seiko filling the void that Eta left with its annoucement to withdraw its products from universal distribution.

The 20 beats at 28.8 too, nice.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:51 am

wagon wrote:
. . . comes as no surprise. Oddly enough, as Jaws pointed out, not a horrible product for the meager cost.

. . . Why don't they just market it honestly and let ti speak for itself. It is what is, an inexpensive product that could compete decently with other inexpensive lines.

. . . I'm already voting with my wallet. Suspect

claims about the sII ne20 196544

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Why would you need to say you helped one of if not the biggest watch manufacturer of watches in the world, you're no TAG and i could see why they did it because they have talked up Swiss made forever! Invicta has used miyota for years with no mention they helped build the movement but if they just started using miyota today he would say he helped build it! It's called ego and my friends the guy has a huge one, just watch some video from shop 3 to 4 years ago and then watch some now. WOW, what the the hell happened? Ego! he should be proud to say he uses a seiko movement without saying he helped build the damn thing! Invicta wants to be Seiko but thats just not going to happen and they need to get back to the point where they filled the void in the watch industry they started 10-12 years ago with inexpensive, good made mechanical timepieces! Ever wonder why he touts the industry as a whole hates him? Or why he had something on his website about having the big boys running scared, we posted that a few time at ZMT and that shit was gone?? Instead of worrying about you good the hair looks, or if the guns look great in a shirt two size too small, yachts, the cars, get back to business and fix that customer service and by using a seiko made movement might just be a good start! Somebody living the lifestyle he is sure the hell wouldnt be wearing an invicta unless he owned the company. do you ever see the seiko ownership spitting out all this crap! claims about the sII ne20 492736 claims about the sII ne20 492736 claims about the sII ne20 492736
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:59 pm

What about the talk track he has now that the Rhonda 5040-E STANDS FOR Elvis???? Cmon, really? Someone pls disprove this too.
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:59 pm

WHY THE HELL does E.Y.A.L. change to Elvis when I type it???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:02 pm

eyal... EYAL... Eyal...

Last edited by porschefan on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:02 pm

ericf4 wrote:
WHY THE HELL does E.Y.A.L. change to Elvis when I type it???

It's our way of messing with YOU... claims about the sII ne20 744742

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:03 pm

eyal
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:05 pm

guys, WTH it did it again in my OP above and now its not,,,are you screwing with me.......TEST Eyal..
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:05 pm

F it, I give up
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Is anyone REALLY surprised by any false representations that come out of CAMP YELLOW anymore?

It's kinda like being surprised that OCTOMOM is having more kids claims about the sII ne20 91387

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Elvis rocks!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:32 pm

They end up being their own worset enemy.most forums don't brand bash.but these guys will bash any brand thats no invicta.they'll say they don't wear they're rolex because there invicta keeps better time.Well chances are they either don't own a rolex or its a replica. they'll compare a renato to a 5k watch and say its better then start in on omega,tag,breitling.Doing all of this to validate any shop brand watch.These guys wonder why other forums trash them.Well if they didn't make impossible statements and those statements weren't allowed to perpectuate by the owners,that forum wouldn't look so bad.I own some invictas and the ones I own work very well but they are only worth what I paid for them.Not a single one of them can ever be compared to any company that owns there own factories and controls the product from the concept to the finished product.All of the shops companies contract out production for the lowest cost and have zero control over quality.if invicta opened a factory they'd go out of business because they could no longer be able to sell watches at there current price points.Add in the cost of the factory,advertising,employees, watchmakers,machinery,the cost of making enough parts for each model so they can be repaired for 15 years like omega does and that invicta that was 199.99 now cost 899.00 and nobody will buy it.Take away value pays and the 30 day return policy and shop goes bankrupt.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Nuff said!

Now how about talking about some watches we LIKE?

Wearing my Seawolf for the second day in a row, I LOVE THIS THING!

I may just wear it all week!

claims about the sII ne20 Wrist2

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Nuff said!

Now how about talking about some watches we LIKE?

Wearing my Seawolf for the second day in a row, I LOVE THIS THING!

I may just wear it all week!

claims about the sII ne20 Wrist2
Nice job on the nails Alan! claims about the sII ne20 Lol

Me...not wearing a watch today...Dad's day off with the kids!

The thing that I love about my hobby is the hunt...finding the watch that you want at the "right price"...

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:39 pm

I like all my watches but have a soft spot for Seiko. Glad that they're making watch movements that others can go crazy with and put in whatever case/dial/hands/bracelet setup they choose. Glad that TAG has shown that Seiko makes a world class movement and Invicta that Seiko has class (they've ignored the lies coming from Invicta because they paid for the movements and own them now).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: claims about the sII ne20   claims about the sII ne20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

claims about the sII ne20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: