The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't ya love it when...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Don't ya love it when... Empty
PostSubject: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 am

...a problem just MYSTERIOUSLY solves itself?

There was a SMALL spec of dust on the dial of my Hamilton Sunset, right between "4 and 5" and I had learned to just "look past it" cause I love the watch so much.

I put it on, look today, NO DUST SPEC Don't ya love it when... Icon_bounce

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 am

Dayum...that would have pissed me off also...Funny how things work out huh...glad it worked out for ya alan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:32 pm

My luck would be: "Where'd that speck go? Hey, why isn't the second hand moving?"
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Something probably moved it by electrostatic attraction. Cleaning your watch with a comb these days? Don't ya love it when... Drunken_smilie

Ive moved specs that way but they are still in there and might pop up again. Hope not.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 pm

That's a nice surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 pm

What I find fascinating is that you were able to overlook it and live with it for a long time. Don't ya love it when... Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Docrwm wrote:
What I find fascinating is that you were able to overlook it and live with it for a long time. Don't ya love it when... Icon_scratch

VERY small...but just didn't feel like sending it in and opening it up for that...

...and now it's GONE! Don't ya love it when... Icon_bounce

PostSubject: Re: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

VERY small...but just didn't feel like sending it in and opening it up for that...

...and now it's GONE! Don't ya love it when... Icon_bounce

I'm such a paranoid freak that the fact that I could no longer see would freak me out!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 pm

Yes, it's GREAT when things work out like this ! It either has
to be some good luck, or maybe something unknown, even
extra terrestrial going on here ! Don't ya love it when... Alien Keep an eye on this ! Don't ya love it when... Suspect

PostSubject: Re: Don't ya love it when...   Don't ya love it when... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't ya love it when...
Page 1 of 1