The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Empty
PostSubject: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Vacheron+Constantin+Tour+de+lile%2C+%241%2C500%2C000+US+dollars_232
Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! 28l6s9
Vacheron Costantin’s ˝Tour de l’Ile˝

Tour de l’Ile is made with a totally original combination of horological complications and astronomical indications composing a list of sixteen different points including a minute repeater, sunset time, perpetual calendar, second time zone, a tourbillon device, the equation of time and the representation of the night sky.

Last edited by Docrwm on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Wrist shot wrist shot wrist shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 pm

moishlashen wrote:
Wrist shot wrist shot wrist shot

I regret that my insurance agent, Llyod's, as advised against agreeing to your request. Additionally, VC has advised us that the unauthorized photographing of the "Tour de l’Ile˝ will void the warranty.

Rest assured that the watch is resting comfortably on my left wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:33 pm

DAMN...that's about as good as it gets!!! Outstanding Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:43 pm

WOW
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Awesome...I love the two that I have! I wear one on each wrist!!

I have a meeting with Elvis and Santa Claus later today to discuss our new project with Michael Jackson...

Wear it in good health!

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:48 pm

any other day accept today doc and you might have had me! anyway the watch of your dreams is a seiko!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm

HOLY CRAP....I bought it.......what a dumass...I forgot what today was! Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 pm

barnbuilder1 wrote:
Great watch Doc!

I hope you got the free shipping

http://www.24diamonds.com/vacheron-constantin-tour-de-ille-mens-watch-80250.000r.9145_15630

Yes, the free shipping what finally tipped the deal for me and I think it was a real bargain. Had a coupon too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 pm

. . . did you post it over at DWC yet . . . . Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:29 pm

What a deal.....only ..... $ 2 million and change!!!!!!

Now I gotta go to the bank and dig into my safety deposit box and sell my stash
of Internally flawless 5 carat diamonds and buy me one or two of these.
Damn YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Docrwm wrote:
barnbuilder1 wrote:
Great watch Doc!

I hope you got the free shipping

http://www.24diamonds.com/vacheron-constantin-tour-de-ille-mens-watch-80250.000r.9145_15630

Yes, the free shipping what finally tipped the deal for me and I think it was a real bargain. Had a coupon too.

What, no Value Pays?
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Almost had me Doc ! Almost ! Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Suspect .... Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Duker wrote:
What a deal.....only ..... $ 2 million and change!!!!!!

Now I gotta go to the bank and dig into my safety deposit box and sell my stash
of Internally flawless 5 carat diamonds and buy me one or two of these.
Damn YOU!

Man are you shopping at the wrong places! I got mine, with coupon and free shipping - out the door, for $1.47m! Ha!
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 am

Good for you!!! I cancelled mine when they wouldnt drop the Floriduh sales tax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!   Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally broke down and bought the watch of my dreams!
Page 1 of 1