The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some of the current collection

Go down 
+4
smellody
max
sixtysix
AtomicTom
8 posters
AuthorMessage

some of the current collection Empty
PostSubject: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:25 am

Another forum wanted to see some watch boxes, had to take them off winders and a safe but here are most of my favs! Only showed off one of my mods, feel they belong to this place! Sorry doc only one of my seiko's made this shot!!

some of the current collection 012-4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:32 am

Impressive, young man. Nice tree used for the box.
Way OT, we'll be up your way weekend of 23 May.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:51 am

porschefan wrote:
Impressive, young man. Nice tree used for the box.
Way OT, we'll be up your way weekend of 23 May.

Dont think there is any wood in this cheap watch case, just some particle board made out of floor sweepings and some burlwood decals. use to have three of them filled plus a 24 slot case that i made out of a armoire drawer, and shit load of winders full! sure glad i'm down to a manageable number! You two lovebirds coming up for a little R&R?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:55 am

Well, the pictures make it look pretty (sort of like the movies some of the current collection Icon_wink ).

Coming up for the 6 hour ALMS race at Laguna (Saturday afternoon). we're staying in Carmel, sometime Friday. Sunday is always a sleep-in, hang around and eat in Carmel before heading home day... lunch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:02 am

great collection, the two I really want are the Breitling and the Doxa in the corners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:09 am

barnbuilder1 wrote:
great collection, the two I really want are the Breitling and the Doxa in the corners

Love Breitlings (have one; working another), I'd steal the DOXA and the ORIS. some of the current collection Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 am

OUTSTANDING collection of watches Trevor !!! some of the current collection Icon_eek some of the current collection 46145 some of the current collection 803574 some of the current collection 46145
What a photo ! Every single watch in that box is a classic. It has to be
very very hard figuring which one is your favorite. You have the BIG guys
like Rolex, Omega, Breitling but then there are some Oris and Doxa models,
even the Sinn and Kobold ! WOW !!! some of the current collection 803574 I have to say the L&B Schaumburg
watch is EXTRA cool imho. some of the current collection Icon_smile Your mod holds up REAL well too, by the way !
Definitely one GREAT bunch ! Congratulations and thanks for showing us !!!

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:21 am

Very nice pile o' waches Trev. You have good taste!

some of the current collection Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:54 am

Great collection and good taste. I really like them all, only thing I would change, is DOXA, I like Rambam's silver one much much more (maye ecause of his pictures...), but it's my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:04 am

I thought "Now there is a nice collection of watches and a managable number". Then I scrolled down and saw the second drawer and read the text. some of the current collection Icon_geek

Some really nice watches there. I was trying to move the Oris to the top shelf but just couldnt. I have a 10 watch box in the safe with my "best" and that get shuffled every now and then. I have the same trouble deciding that one too.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:20 am

Awesome collection Trevor!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:55 am

Ah, but the one that did make it into the shot.......

some of the current collection Seiko-dedicated-to-perfection-inver
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:22 pm

great collection, i like them all!!! im finding out how much easier it is to have less watches, i still have a ways to go. the only problem is NO BODY WANTS TO BUY INVICTAS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Nice solid collection trevor.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Awesome collection dude!

That SINN is calling out to me... some of the current collection Icon_bounce (doesn't it always).

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Pretty impressive family shot ther Trev! I agree with Alan, that Sinn is callling out to me too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Trev, there is a lot of money sitting in that particular box there my friend! They all look absolutely fantastic too!! What a great collection!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:46 pm

That's a great looking Box-O-Watches Trev!!! You're my HERO! some of the current collection 803574
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Dang some of the current collection Icon_eek That`s pretty solid, Trevor!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:06 pm

OUTSTANDING TREVOR
some of the current collection 812159
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Awesome. The Kobold Seal is really starting to grow on me...
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:27 pm

I wanna come too!! If I could get time off from work we'd be there. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some of the current collection   some of the current collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some of the current collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: