The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Empty
PostSubject: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:42 pm

Well this watch means a lot to me since it was given to
me from my mother on Xmas a few years back. I finally was inspired by another member at WF's to finally take some pics...I have to say this is one of
invictas best. The quality of this watch is amazing. No scratches, no
peeling, movement is awesome(SW200). Sorry about the dust and about the
amount of pics..lol

Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Invictaceramicpanny008Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Invictaceramicpanny007Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Invictaceramicpanny006Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Invictaceramicpanny005Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Invictaceramicpanny004Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Invictaceramicpanny003
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:07 pm

One of the BEST Invicta's EVER!

The fact that it is TUNGSTEN is great for the high gloss finish...CAN'T SCRATCH IT!

That is one I would not mind...receiving as a gift! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_bounce

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Anomaly wrote:
One of the BEST Invicta's EVER!

The fact that it is TUNGSTEN is great for the high gloss finish...CAN'T SCRATCH IT!

That is one I would not mind...receiving as a gift! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_bounce

I totally agree with you Alan..This watch was made well...Sorry for the dust..Been in my watch box and have not worn it for a while but thats gonna change..I have hit many things with this watch and nothing at all happened to it. Watch has some weight to it. The color combo is awesome.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:57 pm

What an OUTSTANDING watch Jack !!! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 46145 Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 803574 Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 46145 First of all, that black MOP
looks amazing ! There is a cool effect happening with it. Kind of looks like water, but
also like the night sky. It's EXCEPTIONAL ! The numbers seem to be done in a unique
way as well. As do those dots on the outer ring of the watch. I really like the dual
finishes on that bezel also, and the bracelet is just THE best !!! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_cheers Great watch,
and pictures ! Congratulations to you, and keep on Enjoying this one !

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:03 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
What an OUTSTANDING watch Jack !!! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 46145 Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 803574 Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 46145 First of all, that black MOP
looks amazing ! There is a cool effect happening with it. Kind of looks like water, but
also like the night sky. It's EXCEPTIONAL ! The numbers seem to be done in a unique
way as well. As do those dots on the outer ring of the watch. I really like the dual
finishes on that bezel also, and the bracelet is just THE best !!! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_cheers Great watch,

Thanks Tom...Yeah it is an outstanding watch...they dont make them like this anymore..what a shame. Love the material never have to polish it at all. a little soap and water and good to go..
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:24 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

Thanks Tom...Yeah it is an outstanding watch...they dont make them like this anymore..what a shame. Love the material never have to polish it at all. a little soap and water and good to go..

It really is a shame they don't make them anymore ! Nevertheless you have one Jack, and that's all that matters ! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_smile The whole low maintenance thing is GREAT by the way !

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Ah yes Jackie! Made when Invicta was putting out some quality pieces! That is definitely a great watch! I have an OG II Diamond/Meteorite that just rocks! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 933578 Thanks for sharing the pics! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 803574
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:28 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

It really is a shame they don't make them anymore ! Nevertheless you have one Jack, and that's all that matters ! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_smile The whole low maintenance thing is GREAT by the way !

Yep..shame alright...guess quantity is more important these days...I just cleaned her up with a little soap and water and she is all ready for tomorrow. Going to a ggt in New jersey with some fellow collectors. The easiest to clean out of all my watches...This one will never leave my collection.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:30 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Ah yes Jackie! Made when Invicta was putting out some quality pieces! That is definitely a great watch! I have an OG II Diamond/Meteorite that just rocks! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 933578 Thanks for sharing the pics! Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. 803574

I agree with ya on the quality 4 sure...Your OG II DM is an awesome watch and I should have bought that back when they came out...awesome watch duff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 pm

The MOP looks great.Invicta scored with that one.To bad they didn't continue production.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:54 pm

yamahaki wrote:
The MOP looks great.Invicta scored with that one.To bad they didn't continue production.
Yeah I feel the same way...its such shame...wish they continued but whatcha gonna do...at least i have this one in my collection and will never sell it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.   Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invicta ocean ghost Ceramic and Tungsten Diver Auto.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: