The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thianwong
Senior Associate

Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz Empty
PostSubject: Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz   Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:18 am

2 tone 14ct gold inlaid model...small for you guys, at 34mm wide but fits so nice and comfy under cuffs....
The gemstone beaded bracelet is a trend here in Japan and the wife encouraged me to get one from JapanYahoo auctions.....(never say no to the wife! haha!)....but now I want a vintage Seamaster 200m diver quartz from the same time period! (found one in San Francisco on eprey....due in 8 days.....gotta sell more watches!

Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz MyOmegawristshotsbeads013
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz   Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 am

Are thos cranberries? Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz 744742

Cool watch and looking forward to seeing the Seamaster...

Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz   Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 am

Anomaly wrote:
Are thos cranberries? Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz 744742

Cool watch and looking forward to seeing the Seamaster...

haha! Japanese know nothing of cranberries! hhaha!...so I call them tomatoes Razz Razz

and check this Tomato out....1990s Seamaster 200m quartz.....(note the similar bracelet style..very ergonomically comfortable to the wrist curves...

Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz Seamasterused1441sold cyclops
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz   Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:36 pm

That two-tone Seamaster of yours is VERY classy Thian ! Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz Icon_biggrin The way the case
shape seems to flow right into the bracelet is really clever imho. Also like the
dual levels on the dial, which by the way is well thought out. The dot markers,
hash marks, and hands are all excellent as well. Have to say the way those gold
tone lines are used on the outer edges of the case is a neat touch too ! Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz 803574
..That second Seamaster has a great traditional divers bezel, and dial imo.
Looks like a cool deep blue, or black from here ! NICE !!! Plus that bracelet
DOES look EXTREMELY comfortable ! You DEFINITELY have some GREAT taste
in watches sir ! Terrific pictures by the way ! Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz Icon_smile

PostSubject: Re: Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz   Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decided to go Swiss today and stuck on my late 80s Seamaster quartz
Page 1 of 1