The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neat Travel Case

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 am

GGD bought one of these and mentioned it at DWC. A couple guys have also bought them and they're giving good reviews, so I just ordered one, too. Thought I'd share. $20 + $5 shipping. Holds three good sized watches.

Neat Travel Case C1205-hero-829

http://www.nixonnow.com/softgoods/mens/accessories/everson-watch-case-C1205.html

DWC thread with more pics:

http://www.thedivewatchconnection.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2241
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Hey this IS a neat watch case Tim ! Neat Travel Case Icon_cheers Seems like it will keep
your watches safe, and sound !..Which one did you end up getting ?
..Also, thanks for the links, and reviews sir ! Neat Travel Case Icon_smile

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Hey Tim are you sure it holds 3 watches? Sure looks like a single watch case. There's no description of the case in the ad. Let us know what you think when you get it.
Back to top Go down

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:17 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Hey this IS a neat watch case Tim ! Neat Travel Case Icon_cheers Seems like it will keep

Now Tom, you KNOW he got the PINK one! Neat Travel Case 744742
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:30 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

Now Tom, you KNOW he got the PINK one! Neat Travel Case 744742

Neat Travel Case Lol Uh oh ! Them is fight'in words ! Neat Travel Case Icon_cheers

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm

I've ordered the one shown, with the textured black exterior.

Duff, follow the link to DWC, there are photo's there taken by guys that already have the case.
Back to top Go down

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:40 pm

That's strange, for some reason I can't connect to DWC. I'll try again but thanks for clearing that up. It sure looks lilke a single watch case, don't you think?
Back to top Go down

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:49 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
That's strange, for some reason I can't connect to DWC. I'll try again but thanks for clearing that up. It sure looks lilke a single watch case, don't you think?

I think the DWC server is on a coffee break, I'm not linking either. But there are a couple of pictures from a couple different guys, and they have three watches in there. with two extra NATO's in one of them. It looks like a large sized Oakley case.
Back to top Go down

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 pm

porschefan wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

I think DWC serving is on a coffee break, I'm not linking either. But there are a couple of pictures from a couple different guys, and they have three watches in there. with two extra NATO's in one of them. It looks like a large sized Oakley case.

DWC is back up. Man, that's just what I need when I hit the road on the bike. I just might have to get one of those! Thanks for the link Tim. FYI, Docrwm found the same case through karmaloop.com for total $21.95 out the door! Can't go wrong there!

Last edited by bodypeersur1 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 pm

porschefan wrote:
I've ordered the one shown, with the textured black exterior.

Duff, follow the link to DWC, there are photo's there taken by guys that already have the case.

bodypeersur1 wrote:

That one looks REAL good Tim ! Neat Travel Case Icon_biggrin NICE choice ! Neat Travel Case 803574 By the way, Duff, I can't
open the link now either !

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Try again, it's up.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 pm

porschefan wrote:
Try again, it's up.

Thanks Tim ! Yup there it is ! Neat Travel Case 803574 The guy says it could easily fit
3 large divers. Pretty impressive ! Looks stylish and tough also !
Let us know when you get it !

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Nixon is fast. Just got an email saying it's shipping today.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 pm

porschefan wrote:

WOW !!! Neat Travel Case Icon_eek Neat Travel Case Icon_smile That is fast !..They are really on top of things I guess !

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:42 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
porschefan wrote:

WOW !!! Neat Travel Case Icon_eek Neat Travel Case Icon_smile That is fast !..They are really on top of things I guess !

...or it's so slow, they have nothing else to do. Neat Travel Case Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm

porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
porschefan wrote:

I think they just want you to have that case as quickly as possible Tim ! Neat Travel Case Icon_biggrin

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
porschefan wrote:

I think they just want you to have that case as quickly as possible Tim ! Neat Travel Case Icon_biggrin

Ha... no trips planned until next month... and I usually only take one on weekenders.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 pm

porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Ha... no trips planned until next month... and I usually only take one on weekenders.

Well when you do take that trip, that case will be ready sir ! Neat Travel Case 803574

Sponsored content

Neat Travel Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neat Travel Case   Neat Travel Case Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neat Travel Case
Page 1 of 1