The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helson Shark Diver

Go down 
+2
PoliMalaka
jackprime1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Not sure if this was posted before but would like to know if this watch is worth buying?
Helson Shark diver website link
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Very under whelming. Just blends in with the rest of the deep divers.

How much?
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:
Very under whelming. Just blends in with the rest of the deep divers.

How much?

I dont know the price. I see the website is all sold out and more coming this month and next month. I cant see it being more the $500.00
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:03 pm

I think this one has alot to offer Jack ! The mesh is a plus, and it even comes
in black, so that's a cool twist right there. Seems like a good size case, with
2000m water resistance as well ! Helson Shark Diver Icon_biggrin There is an automatic helium escape
valve. Which although you probably wouldn't need, still has to be cool to
have. Then it has a solid movement behind it all. All in all, I have to say
it looks pretty good !

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:05 pm

debaufre triton.............................I DIDN'T SAY THAT!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:05 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
2000m water resistance as well ! Helson Shark Diver Icon_biggrin There is an automatic helium escape
it looks pretty good !

Thanks Tom...Still trying to figure out the price point. Cant see it being more then $500.00 bux.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:06 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:

Yes I was thinking the same thing duffster....lol....I been on the page for a little while now...great price point for that watch...hey its a great fathers day gift...lol
Back to top Go down

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

Yes I was thinking the same thing duffster....lol....I been on the page for a little while now...great price point for that watch...hey its a great fathers day gift...lol

That's it! The little fella can give it to you for Father's Day!!! What a thoughtful little guy he is to think about his Dad like that! He deserves a cookie! Helson Shark Diver Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:18 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
it looks pretty good !

Thanks Tom...Still trying to figure out the price point. Cant see it being more then $500.00 bux.

No problem ! Yes, hopefully it would'n't be much over $500.00 !..I'm not sure though.
Have to keep tabs on when they come back in to see for sure. Yet another nice option
though ! Helson Shark Diver Icon_smile

Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:18 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

That's it! The little fella can give it to you for Father's Day!!! What a thoughtful little guy he is to think about his Dad like that! He deserves a cookie! Helson Shark Diver Icon_smile

lol....yep..dude my wife says im the best salesman in the world....lol..i happen to agree with her..lol...I just wish you could have seen her face when I mentioned i wanted another watch... Helson Shark Diver 25866 Helson Shark Diver 252943 Helson Shark Diver 869119
Back to top Go down

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Did she look my wife Jack? Last weekend we were at the AD's, and I started talking about one, when she said something like, "Your Noah hasn't even arrived yet, and your already looking?" She looked sort of like a cross of these two: Helson Shark Diver Icon_rolleyes Helson Shark Diver Icon_evil
We don't have any kids, so I know she won't fall for the "Fathers Day" deal.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 pm

porschefan wrote:
Did she look my wife Jack? Last weekend we were at the AD's, and I started talking about one, when she said something like, "Your Noah hasn't even arrived yet, and your already looking?" She looked sort of like a cross of these two: Helson Shark Diver Icon_rolleyes Helson Shark Diver Icon_evil
We don't have any kids, so I know she won't fall for the "Fathers Day" deal.

hahahahhahaha....yep...at least im not the only one..lol...this is bad...the addiction is so strong..this is what she did to me after i told her the news... Helson Shark Diver 869119
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Was the watch listed at $500 or was it more. I couldn't find the price.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Breez wrote:
Was the watch listed at $500 or was it more. I couldn't find the price.

I couldn't find the price either but I was speaking to Don tonight and he said they were going for $500.00. Lets see if the price changes.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:35 pm

ok this watch was just released again with a 25 Jewel Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic
black date wheel - power reserve 40 h. Price is $699.00 tax and shipping included...I am leaning towards the black and orange. Helson shark diver link
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:45 pm

I'd probably pay $400 for it, not $700...

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:50 pm

I like these. China based but I like the designs.......looks like a hybrid of the Debaufre Trition and Kobold Seal. The black with orange is looking GOOD jackprime1 !
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Northwestguy wrote:
I like these. China based but I like the designs.......looks like a hybrid of the Debaufre Trition and Kobold Seal. The black with orange is looking GOOD jackprime1 !

How would you compare this to the debaufre Triton. To be honest those are the 2 I have up against each other and dont know which one to choose...lol...
Back to top Go down

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Anomaly wrote:
I'd probably pay $400 for it, not $700...

Helson Shark Diver 196544
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Black and orange DOES look NICE Jack ! Helson Shark Diver Icon_biggrin Add in the mesh theme
and WOW ! Helson Shark Diver Icon_cheers ..Also, the build looks very good as well. The case,
bezel, and dial are very impressive. So is the movement behind it
all !..Looks good Jack ! REAL good !!! Helson Shark Diver 803574 ..Thanks for the update
by the way !

Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:35 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Black and orange DOES look NICE Jack ! Helson Shark Diver Icon_biggrin Add in the mesh theme
and WOW ! Helson Shark Diver Icon_cheers ..Also, the build looks very good as well. The case,
all !..Looks good Jack ! REAL good !!! Helson Shark Diver 803574 ..Thanks for the update
by the way !

Thanks Tom..thanks for your input. Your welcome on the update. Orange and black is my favorite color combo..
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:07 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
by the way !

Thanks Tom..thanks for your input. Your welcome on the update. Orange and black is my favorite color combo..

No problem Jack !..That color combination is AWESOME ! Helson Shark Diver Icon_smile

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:10 pm

steinhart triton atm black. fully DLC coated and not a case that everyone else is using, plus,minus vat,its less than
the one you are looking at.
http://www.steinhartwatches.de/index.php?id=67&artnr=258&Sel_ID=9
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:15 pm

yamahaki wrote:
steinhart triton atm black. fully DLC coated and not a case that everyone else is using, plus,minus vat,its less than
the one you are looking at.
http://www.steinhartwatches.de/index.php?id=67&artnr=258&Sel_ID=9
I was also checking this one also...I think the Helson is off the list now. So its between this and the debaufre triton...
Back to top Go down

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm with alan on this one.The helsons price got jacked way up.maybe a 400.00 watch at retail.
Fullswing makes these 2000m cases. for them to be sold to other companies and insure water resistance to 2000m,
they are sold as a kit.Thats the case,caseback,bezel,crystal,crown stem and all seals.
Mass production of these kits is maybe 18.00 unit cost for fullswing and fifty per unit for the companies that are buying them.
The only differences between them is movement,dial and hand choices.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:35 pm

yamahaki wrote:
I'm with alan on this one.The helsons price got jacked way up.maybe a 400.00 watch at retail.
Fullswing makes these 2000m cases. for them to be sold to other companies and insure water resistance to 2000m,
they are sold as a kit.Thats the case,caseback,bezel,crystal,crown stem and all seals.
Mass production of these kits is maybe 18.00 unit cost for fullswing and fifty per unit for the companies that are buying them.
The only differences between them is movement,dial and hand choices.

Thats why im glad i have people here with the info..thanks everyone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helson Shark Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helson Shark Diver   Helson Shark Diver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helson Shark Diver
Page 1 of 1