The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Empty
PostSubject: Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal!   Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Don't normally post Ebay links but this one is just too good. I own one of this one and its a sweet 39mm semi-dress 3 hander that I have REALLY enjoyed owning for the past 4 years or so. Top grade movement as I recall, display caseback, just a very nice Swiss watch IMHO.

Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Mido_25193

At $293 its a really good deal but they also have a "Make an offer" link to it too!
http://cgi.ebay.com/MIDO-M88304748-MULTIFORT-COLLECTION-MENS-WATCH-/400112819576?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Wristwatches&hash=item5d28951d78
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal!   Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:22 pm

What a neat looking watch Doc !..I like that dial very much. There
are alot of numbers, and colors being used, but it's still easy to read.
Those are some terrific hands on there as well, and the case is just
right. Unbelievable price by the way ! Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Icon_smile Thanks for the info, as well
as link !

PostSubject: Re: Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal!   Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I'll vouch for this one!! I saw Docrwm's beautiful piece and hunted down one for myself.

I've always been thtrilled with it. It's a unique design and beautifully built. Well worth the money!

Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Mido_1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal!   Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 pm

AlbertaTime wrote:
I'll vouch for this one!! I saw Docrwm's beautiful piece and hunted down one for myself.

I've always been thtrilled with it. It's a unique design and beautifully built. Well worth the money!

Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Mido_1

I'm really glad that you still like it as much as when you were hunting it down. When I saw the posting on eBay to day I couldn't believe it. That is what I paid for mine used 4 years ago. Still don't regret it but for a BNIB watch and they'll take your offer....wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal!   Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Docrwm wrote:
I'm really glad that you still like it as much as when you were hunting it down. When I saw the posting on eBay to day I couldn't believe it. That is what I paid for mine used 4 years ago. Still don't regret it but for a BNIB watch and they'll take your offer....wow.

I like it *more* than when I was hunting it down--I've never gotten tired of it in the slightest.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal!   Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 am

AlbertaTime wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

I like it *more* than when I was hunting it down--I've never gotten tired of it in the slightest.

cheers
Same here. If you like their styling Mido makes. a REALLY nice watch for a LOT less than the rest of the Swatch Group. They have the least expensive Cosc for example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal!   Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mido Multifort Doctor's Watch - New - Now that's a deal!
Page 1 of 1