The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally, A Movado Look that I like!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Finally, A Movado Look that I like! Empty
PostSubject: Finally, A Movado Look that I like!   Finally, A Movado Look that I like! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Finally, A Movado Look that I like! Movado-master-collection-2009

Movado presents a heroic new pinnacle collection for men and women: Movado Master™️.

With its dynamic design boldly rooted in the strong industrial and architectural expressions of the Bauhaus movement, the muscular Movado Master™️ propels the powerful purity of the iconic Museum dial in a daring new direction.

Machined in solid stainless steel, the angular tonneau-shaped case with screw-down crown features a gear-edge black sapphire or double-row diamond-set bezel, and raised door-style hinges. Functioning as attachments for Movado Master’s rubber deployment strap, the flexing hinges provide striking architectural definition as well as wrist-conforming comfort.

Movado Master’s striking asymmetric matte black or white dial with custom-designed luminescent hands, explores and expands the circle-within-a-circle motif of the iconic Museum dial, adding new dimension and texture. The dot at 12 o’clock, with a new convex center, resembles a push-button. A new off-center inner circle is textured with a dot-grid pattern, mimicking the texture of the black strap, or pavé set with diamonds. Around it, new luminescent or diamond-set indices, graduated in length, delineate the hours.

The 44mm men’s model, with fine Swiss automatic movement, custom-designed black “M” rotor, and exhibition case-back, is water resistant to 30 ATM. Offering several diamond-set case and dial options, the 34mm women’s model is quartz-precise and water resistant to 30 ATM unset, or to 5 ATM when set with diamonds

Technical details:
Movement: ETA Swiss automatic movement with 25 jewels, 39-hour power reserve; or precise Swiss quartz movement.
Dial: Black or white matte dial with rimmed button-style dot at 12 o’clock; asymmetric textured or pavé diamond inner circle, graduated diamond-set or luminescent indices, sleek custom-designed silvertone/luminescent hands.
Case: Solid stainless steel case with black sapphire bezel; or stainless steel bezel set with a double circle of 130 fully cut (0.845 t.c.w.) diamonds.
Flat, scratch-resistant, dual-sided anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Screw-down crown.

Men’s with sapphire crystal case back and women’s unset models, water resistant to 30 ATM
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Finally, A Movado Look that I like!   Finally, A Movado Look that I like! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Cool Movado John! I'd wear that one too.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Finally, A Movado Look that I like!   Finally, A Movado Look that I like! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Woohoo John, I like this Movado too ! Finally, A Movado Look that I like! Icon_cyclops Finally, A Movado Look that I like! Icon_biggrin From that
different looking case design, to the high-end looking
bezel, this watch is DEFINITELY easy on the eyes. I
like the way the markers go from small to big on the
dial, and the hands are excellent also. It's not all looks
either ! The movement is just as stunning as the case,
and dial ! Movado did an impressive job with this one
imho ! Two thumbs up !! Finally, A Movado Look that I like! 803574 Finally, A Movado Look that I like! 803574

PostSubject: Re: Finally, A Movado Look that I like!   Finally, A Movado Look that I like! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, A Movado Look that I like!
Page 1 of 1