The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

 

 Wall-E

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
avatar


Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Anyone watch this? I'm on like my 200th viewing. Wall-E Lol
alternate ending

Wall-E Wall-e
Wall-E Walle11
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Posts : 7125
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 55
Location : Tampa, Florida

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:36 pm

My son loves this movie...

____________________________________
Wall-E ANOMALYSIG2A-1
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Posts : 1936
Join date : 2010-01-06

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:39 pm

+1

Pixar does it best, all classics right out of the box (office)
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Posts : 4263
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 108
Location : CT

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Good ole Pixar...with their catalog of 7 movies...don't get me started!

____________________________________
M A R K
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Posts : 1936
Join date : 2010-01-06

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:04 pm

andrema wrote:
Good ole Pixar...with their catalog of 7 movies...don't get me started!

Yeah...All Hits
100% Success Rate
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:40 pm

. . . . Ahhhh, love these movies . . .
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Love that movie! Dont think there`s a pixar flic I havent liked Wall-E Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Posts : 4263
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 108
Location : CT

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:08 pm

jaw wrote:
andrema wrote:
Good ole Pixar...with their catalog of 7 movies...don't get me started!

Yeah...All Hits
100% Success Rate
Don't get me wrong...helps the stock price, but still a PITA!

All of their movies are very well done!!

____________________________________
M A R K
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15751
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Haven't seen this one ! Wall-E Icon_redface I know it's supposed to be good though,
and you guys are giving it a thumbs up. Wall-E 803574 So, I'll put this one on
my list !

____________________________________
Wall-E NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Posts : 1936
Join date : 2010-01-06

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:17 pm

andrema wrote:
jaw wrote:
andrema wrote:
Good ole Pixar...with their catalog of 7 movies...don't get me started!

Yeah...All Hits
100% Success Rate
Don't get me wrong...helps the stock price, but still a PITA!

All of their movies are very well done!!

PITA? How so?
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Posts : 4263
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 108
Location : CT

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 pm

jaw wrote:
andrema wrote:
jaw wrote:
andrema wrote:
Good ole Pixar...with their catalog of 7 movies...don't get me started!

Yeah...All Hits
100% Success Rate
Don't get me wrong...helps the stock price, but still a PITA!

All of their movies are very well done!!

PITA? How so?
For instance, I am trying to wrap up a tax planning project for Disney and I have been waiting for the Pixar operations folks to get back to me with some data...very common theme with them = PITA...

____________________________________
M A R K
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Posts : 1936
Join date : 2010-01-06

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:24 pm

andrema wrote:
jaw wrote:
andrema wrote:
jaw wrote:
andrema wrote:
Good ole Pixar...with their catalog of 7 movies...don't get me started!

Yeah...All Hits
100% Success Rate
Don't get me wrong...helps the stock price, but still a PITA!

All of their movies are very well done!!

PITA? How so?
For instance, I am trying to wrap up a tax planning project for Disney and I have been waiting for the Pixar operations folks to get back to me with some data...very common theme with them = PITA...

Ahhh...Artists (I'm guilty as charged)
I'm connected to a few people there.
Been there too (really cool place), but never worked for them.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Posts : 1053
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 46
Location : forgetaboutit, NY

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Yes it was a great movie...My son loved it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:57 pm

I loved it! I was amazed how much emotion the animators were able to evoke from inanimate objects with out human faces. Genius!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Posts : 4263
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 108
Location : CT

Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:59 pm

cski wrote:
I loved it! I was amazed how much emotion the animators were able to evoke from inanimate objects with out human faces. Genius!
The crazy part is that there was no actual spoken dialogue for 30 minutes...that takes some serious BALLS, plus tons of skill. I saw it during prescreening and I was amazed that they went in that direction!

____________________________________
M A R K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Wall-E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall-E   Wall-E Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Wall-E
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: