The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:34 pm

I saw this over at OceanicTime and decided to dig to get more details. Here are the stats and a link for preorder:

Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver

• SEIKO NH25 automatic movement
  • 48 mm stainless steel case
  • Anti-reflective crystal
  • 30 atm water resistant
  • 16 trigalight tube lumination
  • Leather and silicon integrated straps
  • Screw driver
  • Comes in 4 versions with PVD or Brushed SS as well as different colored bezels (see pics below)

Preorder link --- http://www.russia2all.com/

Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Vostok-Europe+ANCHAR+05

Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 NH25A-5104142-Silicon-strap-BIG%5B1%5DVostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 NH25A-510-GTLS-in-dark-BIG%5B1%5D
Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 NH25A-5105143-Silicon-strap-BIG%5B1%5D
Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 NH25A-5105141-Silicon-strap-BIG%5B1%5DVostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 NH25A-5104144-Silicon-strap-BIG%5B1%5D

Too big for my girlish wrists, but it may be in a couple of your sweet spots

Copy of the OceanicTime report by TLex --->> http://oceanictime.blogspot.com/2010/05/vostok-europe-anchar-first-look.html

Last edited by andrema on Tue May 04, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Not a fan of the gas tubes but I like it, especially the yellow. That carry case looks awfully Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_jokercolor familiar...
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:41 pm

I did see those Mark. I rather like them....just a tad big for me at 48mm but....... very nice design overall. Any one have experience or input on that seiko movement they are using?
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Very cool!

Looks like a Luminox and a Breitling Heritage had sex! Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_twisted

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:56 am

I like that wide chapter ring, and how the gas tubes are it
also. It gives the dial an extremely deep look. It's nice how
the bezel is done too, the 12 to 4 o'clock area is especially
awesome. Some excellent looking hands, and the different
color choices are terrific imo ! Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_biggrin THX !

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:07 am

I like the design, but they are a bit large for me also. The one thing I've always disliked with the VEs is the non hacking, no quick date change Russian movements. I assume the NH25 alleviates these issues?
Just the color scheme on the blue/yellow one brings the IWC Aquatimer 2000 to mind-though the designs are quite different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:12 am

There is a lot to like about those IMHO. However, they're just too big.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:46 am

Hmmm...size is right,
Design is cool.
Always wanted a Vostok (not necessarily EU though)
Been hunting a tube watch (sent the Deep Blue Daynight back last week)
The NH25 is Invicta's new cheap auto (but not half bad - no hack)
Vostok EU is also on the Shop now - wonder if this one will be there.

Hmmm...again....That's 3 Invicta connections: movement, pelican case, and SNBC

All that's left is the price...UH OH $519 - I don't think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:41 am

I like everything except the movement and that there is no bracelet option.....
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:02 am

Too big for me as well...nice looking though, and with the Seiko movement...people may be willing to try them out. I like my VE even with the Russian movement.

Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:10 am

I had a vostok europe mira.That was the watch where the movement changed from 31 to 32 jewels. That was from my early days of doing ebay auctions
before I got serious about watches other than amassing them.Mine was decent until the movement broke.Besides them not fixing it,my
watchmaker couldn't repair it either.He said it was pretty cheap. I bought one of their dive watches 3 years ago and it lasted about a month.
The movements finishing was no better than a knockoff chinese movement other than the rotor.
the seiko 7s26/27/nh25a movements are all made in china.I do like seiko but like other companies,they do farm out work
for their cheaper watch and movement lines.I got one of the Invicta prodivers with the NH25a to check the movement.
What I found was a seiko 7s26 non winding,non hacking movement.

Regardless of what spin shop puts on it,that movement is in the basement when compared to a miyota.
you can't rotate the hands ccw with it without the second hand also running ccw.pretty cheap.
this movement isn't designed to run long,heavy hands in a 48mm watch.

People seem to miss that point when buying these large watches and wondering later why even the quartz versions either keep bad time
or end up breaking,like hands falling off.These aren't high torque movements.
Marathons had great success with they're tritium tubed watches because they use an isa high torque movement.
Its a one jewel movement but its made to run heavier hands like whats in the Jsar.

Its a nice looking watch but carries Vostok Europes long tradition of making crap watches.I guess they are a perfect fit for shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Hello!

I'm new in this forum... But I'have expierince to sell watches in Latvia and around the world.

We are lucky, that Vostok-Europe is made by our neightboards and by that fact, we have already receive the new Anchar! And it's really greate from them... IMO it's best model by now from VE...

So, if you are in interested in those new models, or have any questions about that, just visit our website or meil me!

Vostok Europe Anchar Web link: http://www.jewels-stock.com/?mod=107&type_id=173&lang_id=8

My e-mail: valdis@jewels-stock.com

Chears!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Jewels Stock wrote:
Hello!

I'm new in this forum... But I'have expierince to sell watches in Latvia and around the world.

We are lucky, that Vostok-Europe is made by our neightboards and by that fact, we have already receive the new Anchar! And it's really greate from them... IMO it's best model by now from VE...

So, if you are in interested in those new models, or have any questions about that, just visit our website or meil me!

Vostok Europe Anchar Web link: http://www.jewels-stock.com/?mod=107&type_id=173&lang_id=8

My e-mail: valdis@jewels-stock.com

Chears!

Welcome to XMT Jewels Stock!

I look forward to checking out your site!

PostSubject: Anchar model   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 am

Ups some picture are missing but i google this model and find other pictures of Anchar watch at eshop website like http://www.vostokwatches.eu
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks very much for the link Ancharman ! Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 803574

PostSubject: Re: Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010   Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vostok-Europe Anchar Mens Diver - New June 2010
Page 1 of 1