The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears Empty
PostSubject: Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears   Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:48 am

Was cruising the internet, because I have that kind of time, and saw this posted:

'Am interested in Ocean7 watches and wanted to hear the good and the bad about them. Can folks with some experience with the brand tell me what they really think about them?'

Just burst into laughter when I read that, it was so darn funny.

The above was read at WUS.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears   Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:52 am

That IS a joke at WUS....

I can give them some here though cause Ocean 7 ain't paying me a penny....

My LM7...

BEZEL SUCKS! It's not 120 click, it's not 57 clicks, it's more like gravel under it!

Keeps GREAT time...+/- 1-2 seconds a DAY!

ONLY alternative to PLOPROF design there is...got mine for $750 second hand vs. $6500 for an Omega!

GREAT lume, and the bezel LOOK is great, covered numbers (not sure with what) and great lume on bezel too...

Now laugh your ass off.... Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears 744742

PostSubject: Re: Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears   Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:12 am

Anomaly wrote:

My LM7...

BEZEL SUCKS! It's not 120 click, it's not 57 clicks, it's more like gravel under it!

ONLY alternative to PLOPROF design there is...got mine for $750 second hand vs. $6500 for an Omega!

GREAT lume, and the bezel LOOK is great, covered numbers (not sure with what) and great lume on bezel too...

Now laugh your ass off.... Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears 744742

You forgot about the wonderful, human interactions you've had with the company.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears   Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:24 am

Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

My LM7...

You forgot about the wonderful, human interactions you've had with the company.

True...Mitch is an ass Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears 196544

PostSubject: Re: Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears   Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read a great joke this morning, almost had me in tears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: