The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Empty
PostSubject: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Ever wonder what kind of wristwatch goes best with a tux? Just what quartz is? How a timepiece without a single diamond can run you twenty-five grand (and whether it is or isn’t worth it)? It’s time to get a grip on the most important accessory in a man’s wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Noisy Nova
Associate
Noisy Nova

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:34 am

phanthach wrote:
Ever wonder what kind of wristwatch goes best with a tux? Just what quartz is?

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:03 am

Noisy Nova wrote:
phanthach wrote:
Ever wonder what kind of wristwatch goes best with a tux? Just what quartz is?

No.

Well, I know what quartz is as I took a Geology Course in college. What it has to do with watches, now that's got me stumped!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:20 pm

phanthach wrote:
Ever wonder what kind of wristwatch goes best with a tux? Just what quartz is? How a timepiece without a single diamond can run you twenty-five grand (and whether it is or isn’t worth it)? It’s time to get a grip on the most important accessory in a man’s wardrobe.

This post is a "complete guide" to how to buy a watch??? OK...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:56 pm

How a timepiece without a single diamond can run you twenty-five grand ---->>> NO DIAMONDS, NO DEAL....Mark likes his diamonds How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_twisted

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:34 pm

andrema wrote:
How a timepiece without a single diamond can run you twenty-five grand ---->>> NO DIAMONDS, NO DEAL....Mark likes his diamonds How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_twisted

How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Rolex_daydate_diamonds
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Sweet -- PayPal Sent!!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:45 pm

porschefan wrote:
andrema wrote:

How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Rolex_daydate_diamonds

And to think i just took off my rolex TT bracelet because of too much gold and flash!! How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide 288387
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:44 pm

. . . quarts???? I thought elephants came in quarts . . .
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:53 pm

wagon wrote:
. . . quarts???? I thought elephants came in quarts . . .

How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Affraid

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Well gee golly, I'm always in a quandary of which of my watches will go with my tux. How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_scratch I'll sometimes spend 30 or 40 minutes mulling through the watchbox holding watches up against my tux. THANK GOD THERE'S NOW A GUIDE. BLESS YOU SIR! I'M SO EXCITED I WET MYSELF!!! How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_redface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:22 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
I WET MYSELF!!! How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_redface

No, Duff, that's from age...

How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide 779569 How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:03 pm

porschefan wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
I WET MYSELF!!! How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_redface

No, Duff, that's from age...

How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide 779569 How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide 744742

Yeah, that and I have a closet full of Tuxedos too! How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide 869119
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:31 pm

How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide 319IhcdtvmL._AA280_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:39 pm

. . . Hey, I got yer GQ right here . . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Sorry, I don't need no stinkin' guide!
How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Bondintux
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide   How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Buy a Watch: The Complete GQ Guide
Page 1 of 1