The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For you Mesh Freaks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

For you Mesh Freaks Empty
PostSubject: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:12 pm

For you Mesh Freaks DSCF1183

Hadn't thought about it but apparently there has been no alternative mesh bracelet that has open end links like the $300+ Omega mesh bracelet. No more apparently. This thread was found at SCWF and it has good photos and a very clear description and review.

http://www.thewatchsite.com/index.php/topic,2475.0.html
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:20 pm

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Thats sweet.Finally,an affordable mesh thats adjustible.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:41 pm

yamahaki wrote:
Thats sweet.Finally,an affordable mesh thats adjustible.

This is the back side view. Removable links and micro adjust on bracelet...

For you Mesh Freaks OceanaireMeshB

THIS ONE IS 24MM from here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/24mm-Stainless-Steel-Watch-Band-mesh-bracelet-buckle-/180504356864?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a06e5e800

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Nice alan.A much better price than the ones from Germany.My uts mesh is similar as far as the removable links go,but its 22mm.
I've got omega mesh in 20,22,and 24mm.With the open links,you can crimp them to fit off size lugs like a 23mm.
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Same one I have! For you Mesh Freaks 74725

For you Mesh Freaks AM26_1000

For you Mesh Freaks AM18_1000
For you Mesh Freaks AM20_800
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Hey Tom,

I emailed them and they said will have 24mm in JUNE!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:05 pm

That Citizen along with it's INCREDIBLE dial, look EVEN BETTER with mesh ! For you Mesh Freaks Icon_cyclops
Seems like mesh is right at home with any watch ! VERY VERY COOL Doc !!!
Thanks for the link sir !..Terrific mesh and watches, as well Alan and Tom !
They are ALL PHENOMENAL looking ! For you Mesh Freaks 46145 For you Mesh Freaks 46145 For you Mesh Freaks 46145

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:28 am

Here's a question for you hirsute fellows: does the mesh pinch, pull, twist and/or otherwise bugs the &%ยจ$( out of ya? TIA!

Cheers,

Marcello GT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 am

I've some arm hair and have loose mesh and there is no problem! Seen a cheap invicta watch with cheap mesh on Shopnbc, the host is a friggin' gorilla and he said there wasn't a problem with pulling hair. Omega mesh it's not but a good enter level bracelet should be fine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:13 am

cali kid wrote:
I've some arm hair and have loose mesh and there is no problem! Seen a cheap invicta watch with cheap mesh on Shopnbc, the host is a friggin' gorilla and he said there wasn't a problem with pulling hair. Omega mesh it's not but a good enter level bracelet should be fine!

'Appreciate the return, that's what I needed. I have this pet peeve with hair-pulling bracelets and such, but really enjoy the looks and inherent comfort of mesh. Thanks again for the input!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 am

Has anyone seen these mesh bracelets in black IP?
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:53 pm

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Spaceview wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
Has anyone seen these mesh bracelets in black IP?

Here ya go Spaceview ! For you Mesh Freaks Icon_smile I'm sure there are probably some other places
as well, but I hope this helps you out a little !

http://www.strapcode.com/store/

http://www.strapcode.com/store/wire-mesh-band-black-2424-heavy-stainless-steel-divers-double-claspsolid-head-p-847.html?osCsid=gekop2le713n8s5r7rmc3mkme5

http://www.strapcode.com/store/22mm-interlocking-matt-black-mesh-divers-watch-band-bracelet-p-1042.html?osCsid=nlcuhsmkkace8u83kdbu2eu6h6

http://www.strapcode.com/store/20mm-interlocking-matt-black-mesh-divers-watch-band-bracelet-p-1041.html

http://www.strapcode.com/store/18mm-interlocking-matt-black-mesh-divers-watch-band-bracelet-p-1040.html

Thanks...I think I need to get me one or two of these.....

No problem !..I'm glad to help out ! For you Mesh Freaks Icon_smile They look very cool, and the prices
seem pretty good as well !..Good luck !

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Definitely like the one without the endlink, like the one Doc and Tom posted. Just ordered one in 24mm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:28 am

I have an assortment of mesh.The omega mesh is the best.It does cost alot more,but its worth it.Some densly packed mess will pull hair though.
That usually occurs with the cheap mesh thats poorly finished on the inside loops.If both sides are finished well,then that mesh,regardess of who
makes it,won't pull hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 am

yamahaki wrote:
I have an assortment of mesh.The omega mesh is the best.It does cost alot more,but its worth it.Some densly packed mess will pull hair though.
That usually occurs with the cheap mesh thats poorly finished on the inside loops.If both sides are finished well,then that mesh,regardess of who
makes it,won't pull hair.

'Appreciate the input - that is a major factor to a purchase!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For you Mesh Freaks   For you Mesh Freaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For you Mesh Freaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Horological Information :: Parts/Mod Links and Reference-
Jump to: