The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow, just da#! Wow!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Wow, just da#! Wow! Empty
PostSubject: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:58 pm

I will second the WOW Doc......BUT, Not a fan of the 12:00 crown position nor the lug system. Cool color combo on dial and case and the architecture of the case is superb, but no strap option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Northwestguy wrote:
I will second the WOW Doc......BUT, Not a fan of the 12:00 crown position nor the lug system. Cool color combo on dial and case and the architecture of the case is superb, but no strap option.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Still, its an amazing piece. I could live with the Bullhead arrangement but the lug and strap setup......I'd have to really force myself affraid
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Northwestguy wrote:

Yes, you are absolutely right. Still, its an amazing piece. I could live with the Bullhead arrangement but the lug and strap setup......I'd have to really force myself affraid

Ron (barnbuilder) and I were just talking about the spring drive and we each would love to see one in person. This spacewalk is Very Cool none the less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Damn, that's a serious unveiling all right! How does one happen to "borrow" one? I love the bullhead, actually more of a unicorn, design. Strap attachment, not good. Love that dial and lume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:16 pm

cski wrote:
Damn, that's a serious unveiling all right! How does one happen to "borrow" one? I love the bullhead, actually more of a unicorn, design. Strap attachment, not good. Love that dial and lume.

I wish I knew how you "borrow" such a watch.... Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Docrwm wrote:
cski wrote:

I wish I knew how you "borrow" such a watch.... Shocked

Me too...the OP stated that it wasn't his, he was fortunate to borrow it for a couple of days. For pics i would guess.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh boy, now there's a STUNNING Seiko !!! Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_eek Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_biggrin What an OUTSTANDING
watch to have for a couple of days. That combination of the stainless
steel case, and rose gold bezel is almost TOO good imo. Have to say
the way that dial looks is amazing as well. The way it dips down to a
second level in the middle is extra nice. Also, the way that blue on the
dial and hand looks, is pretty great too ! Wow, just da#! Wow! 46145 Plus we know it has an
EXCEPTIONAL movement behind it all. Wow, what a watch !..THX !

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:22 pm

I guess this one is the GRAIL for you Seiko guys!

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:53 pm

I like the bullhead crown. As for the lugs...shit man, throw a freakin Zulu on there and ROCK ON!!!! That sucker is freakin awesome! When are you getting yours Robert?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:06 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
I like the bullhead crown. As for the lugs...shit man, throw a freakin Zulu on there and ROCK ON!!!! That sucker is freakin awesome! When are you getting yours Robert?????

Well Duff, it's like this - at $28000 new, I'm going to be looking at the sales forums closely.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:18 am

WOW...I say Wow again.
Superb design/execution.
A Seiko for the new millennium for sure.
Wish I could own one.
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:08 am

not sure how Stefan Molle got to borrow it....but some were auctioned off...and maybe his friend had bought one. Stefan has a very high end Seiko collection of GSs and Spring Drive models....
For sure one of a kind Seiko model! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, just da#! Wow!   Wow, just da#! Wow! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, just da#! Wow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Watch Brands :: Swiss Brands :: Swiss/German/Asian/Japanese/Chinese-
Jump to: