The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Cool watch, like the green! Still like the omega mesh better and think Sean has both so he could go into it with better detail! I like them when the mesh is loosely knitted, i've got one coming but kinda worried about the size, not much adjustment, was a cheap price but looked very cool!

Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! SWNHGB1219-3

Last edited by cali kid on Thu May 13, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:01 pm

MMMMM....WING yummy!

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm

I've got that mesh Doc.Its pretty nice.A tighter weave that doesn't pull hair.Plus,the removeable segments gives it a perfect fit.I just wish that
someone would make a mesh with curved endlinks for my other watches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:05 pm

cali kid wrote:
Cool watch, like the green! Still like the omega mesh better and think Sean has both so he could go into it with better detail! I like them when the mesh is loosely knitted, i've got one coming but kinda worried about the size, not much adjustment, was a cheap price but looked very cool!

Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! SWNHGB1219-3

I'd love to hear Sean's thoughts given he owns both.

That one looks great, but I see why you are nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Those aftermarket meshes with the macro deployant adjustments only are a hit or miss.I have a 7 1/4 inch wrist.This type of mesh
is too long at its closest setting.But since it has open loops instead of a pressed end,you can cut the each loop to get it sized correctly.
You'll need a chain cutter to do it though. standard wire cutters and side cutters aren't strong enough to cut the link segments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:30 pm

yamahaki wrote:
Those aftermarket meshes with the macro deployant adjustments only are a hit or miss.I have a 7 1/4 inch wrist.This type of mesh
is too long at its closest setting.But since it has open loops instead of a pressed end,you can cut the each loop to get it sized correctly.
You'll need a chain cutter to do it though. standard wire cutters and side cutters aren't strong enough to cut the link segments.

Sean,

What is your estimate of the max that this will fit with a standard 42mm or so watch? My problem is always that they're too short. Part of why I like Bernhardt - fit perfectly out of the box on the first adjustment hole (so I have room if I need it).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:38 pm

yamahaki wrote:

Too big and i'm good, it's what i do have 9"cutter all the way up to 42"! Too small i'm Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! 500253 !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:38 pm

cali kid wrote:
yamahaki wrote:

Too big and i'm good, it's what i do have 9"cutter all the way up to 42"! Too small i'm Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! 500253 !

From what Sean said it sounds like you'll be ok. He's a 7.25.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Docrwm wrote:
yamahaki wrote:

Sean,

What is your estimate of the max that this will fit with a standard 42mm or so watch? My problem is always that they're too short. Part of why I like Bernhardt - fit perfectly out of the box on the first adjustment hole (so I have room if I need it).

Doc the same company i've got one coming from make this style too, like the look and how the extensions work!

Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! SWFJ061-22BK-1
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:14 pm

cali kid wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
yamahaki wrote:

Sean,

Doc the same company i've got one coming from make this style too, like the look and how the extensions work!

Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! SWFJ061-22BK-1
I have two of these (in silver) to fit my sub-7" wrist. One's on my Amphibia 1967 and the other is being installed at this moment on my 'new' Heuer "Calculator." The fixed style was WAY too big for my wrist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:31 pm

pacifichrono wrote:
cali kid wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
yamahaki wrote:

Sean,

I have two of these (in silver) to fit my sub-7" wrist. One's on my Amphibia 1967 and the other is being installed at this moment on my 'new' Heuer "Calculator." The fixed style was WAY too big for my wrist.

Tom,

First, sorry. Second, thanks.

-R
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!   Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one for your MESH fanatics - Warning Breitling Content!!!
Page 1 of 1