The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think of this one?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What do you guys think of this one? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:19 pm

What do you guys think of this one? Carmaniablack1What do you guys think of this one? Sewillsmovt

MODEL SEWILLS CARMANIA
CASE Material 316L stainless steel, polished
Diameter 38.8mm, 40.2mm across including crown
Lug to lug height 42.75mm
Thickness 9.5mm to the top of the flat crystal
Lug spacing 20mm
Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m
Water resistance 50 metres
Weight 55 grammes with strap, 115 grammes with bracelet
Features Sapphire view back, decorated movement
DIAL Colour Black
Luminous Hour markers on black dial, none on white dial
HANDS Style Silver hands on black dial, blued steel on white dial with Luminous Small circle of luminous on hour & minute hand
CRYSTAL Flat sapphire front & back
MOVEMENT COSC certified ETA2895 30 jewel automatic
STRAP steel bracelet
The Sewills Carmania is guaranteed for two years and will be supplied in a "piano black" gloss lacquered wooden box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:23 pm

How much? Never heard of this brand. Must be a micro... better not be more than a couple hundred bucks.

What do you guys think of this one? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:30 pm

. . . a lot to like about it. At $850 it falls right into that " so many choices area". . . . ( none of which I can afford right now . . . lol! )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:33 pm

porschefan wrote:
How much? Never heard of this brand. Must be a micro... better not be more than a couple hundred bucks.

They were a British clock and watch maker for like 180 years that went belly up around 1980. Their products were left at the Swiss company unclaimed and were recently cleaned, oiled, and cased with COSC certification. They run $800 or so. Someone is offering me one for the Cyma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:37 pm

wagon wrote:
. . . a lot to like about it. At $850 it falls right into that " so many choices area". . . . ( none of which I can afford right now . . . lol! )

C'mon, Randy, if you really wanted it... What do you guys think of this one? Icon_wink

It's nice looking, yet another black dial/ white numeral. There are just so many similar ones, and many in the same price range. I'm getting bored with watches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:41 pm

porschefan wrote:
wagon wrote:

C'mon, Randy, if you really wanted it... What do you guys think of this one? Icon_wink

It's nice looking, yet another black dial/ white numeral. There are just so many similar ones, and many in the same price range. I'm getting bored with watches.

What do you guys think of this one? 61163 HERETIC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:44 pm

porschefan wrote:
wagon wrote:

. . . Bored with them?!?!?!? So many are similar?!?!?!?

. . . that takes me to " theyr'e all pink . . . ." We aren't bored with that ARE WE??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:49 pm

wagon wrote:
porschefan wrote:
wagon wrote:

. . . that takes me to " theyr'e all pink . . . ." We aren't bored with that ARE WE??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

Same for 30 years, really happy there, thanks. But just like that, to not become bored, perhaps with watches, I should concentrate on the movements.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:52 pm

porschefan wrote:
wagon wrote:
porschefan wrote:
wagon wrote:
. . . a lot to like about it. At $850 it falls right into that " so many choices area". . . . ( none of which I can afford right now . . . What do you guys think of this one? Lol )

. . . that takes me to " theyr'e all pink . . . ." We aren't bored with that ARE WE??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you guys think of this one? Affraid

Same for 30 years, really happy there, thanks. But just like that, to not become bored, perhaps with watches, I should concentrate on the movements.

If you ever get bored of your Omega Speedy, send it over to CT and I will take good care of it What do you guys think of this one? Icon_biggrin

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:02 pm

I'll consider that, Mark. What do you guys think of this one? Icon_rolleyes What do you guys think of this one? Icon_wink Maybe if we move back that way in a year...

I like my small stable very much, it just seems so many "new ones" aren't, so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:04 pm

porschefan wrote:
wagon wrote:
porschefan wrote:
wagon wrote:

This one is COSC What do you guys think of this one? 74725
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Very Retro looking...

I prefer a date if possible...

Looks bigger than 42mm...

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:30 pm

I like the looks of it a lot....most likely would never buy it though, lot of other ones on the list ahead of it at the price. May be a nice trade if you will wear it more.

What do you guys think of this one? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:54 pm

I like that there seem to be two bezels ! What do you guys think of this one? Icon_biggrin Looks pretty neat imho !
Also like the numbers, which seem very easy to read. Oh and how about
that movement ?! What do you guys think of this one? Icon_cyclops ..It's easy on the eyes, AND has 30 Jewels ! Seems
like a NICE watch from these pictures and specs Doc ! What do you guys think of this one? 803574

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:50 pm

I like it.A 2892-a2 cosc running the small seconds hand off the minute hand.It goes from 21 to 27 jewels in that configuration.
No idea where the 3 extra jewels are,but its a cosc thats adjusted even to temperature.If 38mm is a good size for you,then its
worth the trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this one?   What do you guys think of this one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this one?
Page 1 of 1