The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

 

 Aw, shucks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
avatar


Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Aw, shucks. Charliebrownwaitingforthemail
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:57 pm

what are you waiting on? delivery on sunday? might be a long wait.lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:02 pm

yamahaki wrote:
what are you waiting on? delivery on sunday? might be a long wait.lol

No, more like Friday...... Sad
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15745
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Doc, should we take a guess on what watch it might be ? Aw, shucks. Icon_smile

____________________________________
Aw, shucks. NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
Online
Guest
Guest
avatar


Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:54 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Doc, should we take a guess on what watch it might be ? Aw, shucks. Icon_smile

Of Course Tom. It's a free forum. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15745
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Doc, should we take a guess on what watch it might be ? Aw, shucks. Icon_smile

Of Course Tom. It's a free forum. Good Luck.

O.K does this watch brand name begin with an "S" ? Aw, shucks. Suspect Aw, shucks. Icon_smile

____________________________________
Aw, shucks. NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
Online
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Posts : 2612
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : OREGON

Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:50 pm

I think Tom is right. The "S" in question is marked sold on TZ.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:53 pm

. . . . hmmmmmm?!?!?!?!


Aw, shucks. 3811763315_c33a838511
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:39 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Doc, should we take a guess on what watch it might be ? Aw, shucks. Icon_smile

Of Course Tom. It's a free forum. Good Luck.

O.K does this watch brand name begin with an "S" ? Aw, shucks. Suspect Aw, shucks. Icon_smile


Hi.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15745
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Doc, should we take a guess on what watch it might be ? Aw, shucks. Icon_smile

Of Course Tom. It's a free forum. Good Luck.

O.K does this watch brand name begin with an "S" ? Aw, shucks. Suspect Aw, shucks. Icon_smile


Hi.
Aw, shucks. Icon_twisted

Woohoo ! Aw, shucks. 933578 ..Might know it then ! Although there were a
couple watches that you had liked with an "S" in the name ! Aw, shucks. Icon_cheers

____________________________________
Aw, shucks. NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
Online
Guest
Guest
avatar


Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:18 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Doc, should we take a guess on what watch it might be ? Aw, shucks. Icon_smile

Of Course Tom. It's a free forum. Good Luck.

O.K does this watch brand name begin with an "S" ? Aw, shucks. Suspect Aw, shucks. Icon_smile


Hi.
Aw, shucks. Icon_twisted

Woohoo ! Aw, shucks. 933578 ..Might know it then ! Although there were a
couple watches that you had liked with an "S" in the name ! Aw, shucks. Icon_cheers

Yes, 1 or 2. All I can say is that there are letters and numbers involved in this watches name.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15745
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Doc, should we take a guess on what watch it might be ? Aw, shucks. Icon_smile

Of Course Tom. It's a free forum. Good Luck.

O.K does this watch brand name begin with an "S" ? Aw, shucks. Suspect Aw, shucks. Icon_smile


Hi.
Aw, shucks. Icon_twisted

Woohoo ! Aw, shucks. 933578 ..Might know it then ! Although there were a
couple watches that you had liked with an "S" in the name ! Aw, shucks. Icon_cheers

Yes, 1 or 2. All I can say is that there are letters and numbers involved in this watches name.

VERY Nice ! Aw, shucks. 803574 We will just have to wait and see then ! Aw, shucks. Icon_cyclops Thanks Doc !

____________________________________
Aw, shucks. NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
Online
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2009-08-23
Location : Northern Oregon

Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Does the watch come with a copper sulphate capsule?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Aw, shucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, shucks.   Aw, shucks. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Aw, shucks.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: