The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Empty
PostSubject: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Why doesn't Inivcta, after allll this time do a quality mag for the date window or cyclops
as it's called? This makes no sense to me plus the fact knowone has ever really talked
about it. This to me is a very telling thing about the quality of their Reserve line especially.
Just sorry!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:18 pm

From what I can tell, many people remove the CYCLOPS if possible of many watches...?

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:24 pm

it wasn't until i started looking at other brands with date windows that I realized what the cyclops was SUPPOSED to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:42 pm

They're supposed to do what Rolex' cyclpos does, instead they look more like a cheap fake IMO.
I cut them some slack early on but now there is no excuse for this shotty design, if you can call it that.
What's stupid is it's actually the window they need to make larger. They're probably afraid of getting sued again by Rolex.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Cushion 44 wrote:
They're supposed to do what Rolex' cyclpos does, instead they look more like a cheap fake IMO.
I cut them some slack early on but now there is no excuse for this shotty design, if you can call it that.
What's stupid is it's actually the window they need to make larger. They're probably afraid of getting sued again by Rolex.

Probably why they feel compelled to stamp Invicta all over homage models like the Scoobie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:30 am

some of the prodivers have working cyclops.
Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Prodiver4470a-10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:20 am

Well trust me, I have collected off and on them for 10 years and yours is a happy accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Cushion 44 wrote:
Well trust me, I have collected off and on them for 10 years and yours is a happy accident.

Yep. Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Lol but most don't want the mag on the watch.A better option is to order one from otto frei and have it installed.That way,you can
choose the size and the mag rating.Some companies have the cyclops under the crystal that leaves the top of the crystal clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Yes, I know all this. I'm just saying why wouldn't they have fixed this obvious problem after all these years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Because Invicta doesn't fix problems anymore. I'm sure they'll find some way to blame it on someone else, like Dubois-Dupraz! Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers 744742 Cuz Lalo's already pissed at them! Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers 832207 Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers 933578 Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:00 pm

YEAH, LOL, probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers   Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why no decent Mag for the Pro Divers
Page 1 of 1