The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED Empty
PostSubject: FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED   FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:04 pm

I am selling my Jurgens Mesh Bracelet. It was purchased directly from Jurgens in Germany. It is 24mm / 24mm and about 3.5mm thick and it is built very well. It has a brushed finish. It will fit up to a 7 3/4" wrist and of course it will size down. I believe you can order additional links through Jurgens or his US rep. if you have a lager wrist. I purchased extra links and right now only one is left off and of course will be included. I had modified the end tubes to a larger size so that it will accept larger pins or screws (2mm). Standard spring pins will also work and so will the beefier pins that are 2mm in diameter. The welding is on the underside and is not visible. The bracelet looks very good and other than the welding on the underside.....it is in excellent shape. I paid over $200.00 for the bracelet, extra links and the welding of the new tubes. I was selling this for $100.00. Now it is for sale for $90.00. Paypal or USPS Money Order accepted.

FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2964
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2963
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2962
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2961
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2960
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2959
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2921
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2920
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2918
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2917
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2916
FS: Jurgens Mesh Bracelet - REDUCED IMG_2914