The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feels like home already!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Feels like home already! Empty
PostSubject: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Hello to ALL,

The name is Marcello Gustavo Torres, hence MarcelloGT; I hail from Niteroi in Brazil, a city of some half-million souls next to Rio de Janeiro and have been into Watches ever since I remember being awake; 40+ years later, I am still more of a hunter-gatherer than a true collector, but learn something new every single day.

That is indeed my sincere intention here; learn from the esteemed company and in due time, IF all is well and settled with the parts that be, become a full-fledged member of the Brethren.

Until then, here's hoping I am able to!

Cheers,

Marcello GT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:46 pm

love the avatar MGT, enjoy the forum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:46 pm

welcome to XMT Marcello! glad to see you join and hope to see some of your collection and input here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks for the warm welcome, it is greatly appreciated!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:51 pm

[N/T]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Welcome Marcello. Glad to have you join us here at XMT. We're a small forum but we have members that are loaded with watch knowledge. Pull up a chair and enjoy yourself. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Welcome Aboard! We're all members here and we all help each other out. Now, lets see some pics Feels like home already! 74725
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Welcome!!! A little more international flavor into the mix at XMT!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Welcome Aboard! We're all members here and we all help each other out. Now, lets see some pics Feels like home already! 74725

Feels like home already! Brazilian-soccer-fan
YES!! More from Brazil!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi Marcello ! Feels like home already! Icon_biggrin It's very nice to have you
here with us ! It's all about having fun, as
well as learning a bunch too. Sounds like
you have been into watches for a long time.
So I'm looking forward to learning alot from
you also ! Feels like home already! 46145 ..Thanks for being here sir !
..Enjoy yourself !

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Welcome to XMT Marcello!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Hi Marcello and WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Welcome - Damn glad to have ya.
Finally this place is getting some real class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Welcome to XMT Marcello! Got any authentic brazilian paraiba?
Maybe I can trade ya a watch for some!
Welcome and enjoy the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Boas-vindas, Marcello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Now I am flattered!...   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:46 pm

...NOT!!! Feels like home already! Icon_lol After all, standing @ 5'8"+ and weighing close to 320 lbs, easily flatterable I am not, ya dig? Feels like home already! 933578

Be as it may, fellows, Feels like home already! 812159 ! Thank you ALL for the kind words and extra-rare welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 pm

MarcelloGT wrote:
...NOT!!! Feels like home already! Icon_lol After all, standing @ 5'8"+ and weighing close to 320 lbs, easily flatterable I am not, ya dig? Feels like home already! 933578

Be as it may, fellows, Feels like home already! 812159 ! Thank you ALL for the kind words and extra-rare welcome!

How did someone in Brazil come to have such excellent English? Are you a Yank or just a cunning linguist?
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Welcome to the forum..Glad you joined..Enjoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

To Docrwm,

Running the considerable risk of coming under the wrath of the Mods already, I'd love to say that I am more of a cunnilinguist Feels like home already! 500253 than anything! But I digress - perilously so! Feels like home already! Icon_redface

Nah, actually I had the very good fortune of a 12 years' British English education, along with an year or so as an exchange student deep in the woods of the good ole Alabama, sir! Add to that a lifelong commitment to getting the message across as clear as possible, shake it -don't stir!- and the result is yours truly, a honest-to-God-but-unbigoted transplanted redneck. Feels like home already! 588107
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feels like home already!   Feels like home already! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feels like home already!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: