The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

I like Limes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Limes Neptun

I like Limes... Endurance_Neptun-SR-HAUPT

MovementSwiss automatic movement, ETA 2824-2
Watch caseStainless steel case made by Ickler, satin finish, thick sapphire crystal, rotating bezel with 60 min. scale and luminous point, 6 screwed indexes, solid screw down case back, screw crown, waterresistant to 1000m, diameter 41,2mm, thickness 12,6mm
DialBlack/white or black/orange dial with luminous numerals
HandsLuminous hands
BandBlack rubberized leather strap or stainless steel bracelet

Limes Endurance GMT 3+4

I like Limes... Endurance_GMT4-DET1-HAUPT

MovementDecorated Swiss automatic movement ETA 2893-2, GMT, blued stainless steel screws, Geneva stripes and Perlage, LIMES logo
Watch caseDiver’s case made by Ickler, stainless steel, water resistant to 1000 meters, 41,8mm x 12,6mm, brushed, sapphire crystal, unidirectional rotating bezel with 3rd time zone (GMT 3) or 60min scale (GMT 4), screw down crown, solid screw down case back
DialBlack dial with large luminous indexes and red 24h scale
HandsWhite luminous hands, red time zone hand
BandBlack rubberized leather strap or stainless steel bracelet

Link to website --->>> http://www.limes-uhren.de/index_US.php

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Mark, you're starting to sound like Alan. I like Limes... Icon_wink

I first heard about Limes roughly five years ago, and they've always offered something cool, and just a bit different than others. The Neptun has a great look. Love the dial on the GMT.
Their Guilloché on their other lines are awesome, and fairly decent price points, too.
Back to top Go down

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Good find. I've seen a few Limes over the years but had not seen those (particularly the GMT) I like Limes... 803574

Any idea what the cost for us in the US would be for these?
Back to top Go down

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Back when I was first looking at them, depending on model (of course) IIRC, $1500-$5000.
Back to top Go down

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:14 pm

porschefan wrote:
Back when I was first looking at them, depending on model (of course) IIRC, $1500-$5000.

I could have looked myself but I'm too busy looking at my new Sinn. I like Limes... Icon_eek Thanks.
Back to top Go down

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Docrwm wrote:
porschefan wrote:

I could have looked myself but I'm too busy looking at my new Sinn. I like Limes... Icon_eek Thanks.

Figured as much. I like Limes... Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 pm

more of a lemon guy myself but if you're talking watches, fine German made piece! thought the pricing was a little steep but I like Limes... 500253 do i know!

Last edited by cali kid on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Very cool GMT!

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:11 pm

I like the Neptune, cool hands and bezel.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:35 pm

I like these too Mark !..Some different twists, with the dials
and bezels. How about that mostly red bezel on the one version
of the GMT ?! I like Limes... Icon_cyclops Pretty awesome ! I think the markers, and
hands look GOOD too. Not to mention the movements sound
excellent as well !..They even have some remarkably classy
models from the Pharo collection !..Thanks !!! I like Limes... Icon_smile

Senior Associate
merichar

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Limes makes interesting watches. They are just hard to find. Limes used to be sold by Watchbuys. If you look for American dealers on their site now-only a couple of obscure jewelry stores are listed. Of those neither mention Limes on their websites. Their 1 Tausend line which was similar to the three hander and the GMT started about $1000.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 pm

I really lkie the Neptun...just need to find one now!

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 pm

. . . the 3 hander is very nice. Another one that's out of range for awhile . . . I like Limes... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I like Limes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Limes...   I like Limes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like Limes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Watch Brands :: Swiss Brands :: Swiss/German/Asian/Japanese/Chinese-
Jump to: