The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................

Go down 
+2
jaw
Northwestguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Empty
PostSubject: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:52 pm

I came across one of those deals on another forum that I could not pass up. I had once owned the 3 hand version of this watch and sold it and have regretted doing so ever since. While searching the for sale posts as I normally do, I came across the Chrono version and I jumped all over it. This is the Philip Swan Auotmatic Chronograph. It is a 42mm size and once again, due to the smaller bezel, it plays larger, like a 44mm. It has a white dial and the hands, numbers and markers are in a gold-tone. Nice leather strap and deployant clasp. It was accompanied by a SS solid link and end-link bracelet. Love this watch! When the "BELL TOLLS"................................I listen Very Happy

Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ IMG_3023
Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ IMG_3018
Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ IMG_3019
Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ IMG_3021
Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ IMG_3022
Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ IMG_3030
Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ IMG_3025
Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ IMG_3026
Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ IMG_3027
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:56 pm

OOoooooo Nice John.

Love that strap and the golden hands/markers - all class.
Really wish I could have gotten in on the Admirale (47mm of course).
There may still be another Philip in my future should the right opportunity come along.
Enjoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Definitely a good looker, classy!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Nice dial work and hands.Congrats on the new dress watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Nice score, John.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm glad you were able to get this watch back John ! Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ 803574 It may not
be the 3-hand that you had originally had, but it still IS a winner !!!
Stunning case, and dial, and those hands along with numbers almost
look like they are on fire ! Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_smile There is also alot of detail with the case-
back, and movement as well !..Yowza !!! REALLY liking the Philip logo
on the rotor there. They did a PHENOMENAL job with this watch imho.
It's great that you have a nice bracelet, as well as strap along with
this one too ! Congratulations, and ENJOY sir !..Amazing photos by
the way !

Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 pm

. . . "sigh". And to think there was a time when I could afford your used watches . . . . lol!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:09 pm

wagon wrote:
. . . "sigh". And to think there was a time when I could afford your used watches . . . . lol!

I'll still give you a good deal Randy.............to this day I still appreciate having deals with you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Thanks Guys! Always an exciting time to get a new watch and share it with everyone. I'll be back when my long overdue piece gets in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Very nice indeed. Congratulations on the dress chrono! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:24 am

great looking watch John! Congrats. Bring it next time we gtg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 am

Very nice John, best made watch sold on a regular basis on shop. I had 4 and they were all sweet watches!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 am

That is a great looking watch John..... Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ 803574 .

Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 am

Whaddup JOHN!

Everyone knows I am not a big chrono fan but I have to admit, that one looks really cool!

I think the contrast of the gold numbers and sub-dials looks AWESOME against the white dial!

Great pics man!

ENJOY!

Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ ANOMALYSIG2A-1
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:52 am

Oh yeah! I would have jumped on that one too. Congrats.

Im always surprised at how nice my little quartz 3 hand Philip is to wear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................   Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Waiting For Watch #3, In The Meantime........................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: