The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!

Go down 
+6
jaw
jackprime1
andrema
AtomicTom
sixtysix
Anomaly
10 posters
AuthorMessage

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Well XMT is one year old today thanks to Alan and Ron!!! You guys have created an unbiased KICK ASS watch forum and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for getting this place going. We may be small but WE ROCK!!!! Happy Anniversary XMT!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Thanks for the new submariner guys, really didnt have to do it! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 812159
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:57 pm

WOW!

It HAS been a YEAR!

HOLY CRAP!

Man, I can't tell you guys how cool it is that you come here to talk about your watches!

Like Duff said, we may NOT be the biggest, but as far as just good watch collecting and chat goes...WE ARE THE BEST!

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Well Happy birthday guys!! Such a cool place to talk watches and shit..... HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 46145

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Been a great year so far, Alan and Ron have done a great job keeping it focused in spite of a couple of drama sessions that came and went. Kool-Aid and BS free for a year now and loving it!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:51 pm

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY XMT !!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_biggrin HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_cheers HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_biggrin HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_cheers HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_biggrin
I knew it was somewhere around this time that ZMT/XMT was created,
but wasn't 100% sure. I remember looking around for a while for the
new forum, and since I hadn't been part of any watch forum before,
it took me a while to find ZMT. Then once I found it, I came on often
as a guest. Later on in the Summer, I worked up the courage to join
here ! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_smile It's been a TREMENDOUS experience ever since, and I want
to once again thank Alan, and Ron for not only making this place, but
also making this place so uniquely COOL, SPECIAL, and of course FUN !!!
This hobby wouldn't be the same for me, if I hadn't been lucky enough
to be a part of this place, and talk with ALL of you ! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 46145 ..It's been a
REAL honor to be here at XMT !..As I have said before, it's the PEOPLE
who MAKE the forum, and I think we are very fortunate to have had the
OUTSTANDING kind of people that we have had behind this forum.
It's helped bring alot of other OUTSTANDING members here, who want
to ENJOY this hobby, along with the freedom to talk about it, or anthing
else for that matter. So THANKS to Alan, Ron, and ALL of you here ! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_cheers
I appreciate this forum, and everyone who is part of it !!!!
Congratulations XMT !!!! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_smile

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Trev,
Let me know who sent you that Submariner and I'll arrange some guys from the loading dock to adjust their attitude for disrespecting you like that!

Happy Anniversary XMT. HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 74725

Has it really been a year? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 pm

. . . A very good year, and a Very good group of guys. Thanks to one and all!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:13 pm

You're welcome....kidding!!

Great job Alan and Ron!! Thank you for making this utopia possible!!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Happy anniversary XMT... HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 74725 ...Congrats to Alan and Ron...Great place to be...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Congrats on sticking with it guys,really a great forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 pm

That's actually why I bought The GMT last week... a crown for every achievement. HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_wink

Congrats to all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:36 pm

A big Happy Birthday, XMT!!!!!

This time next year we'll have to watch out ("WATCH" out? Get it?....) as XMT enters it's "Terrible Two's" stage..... ;>)

Way to go, guys! Onward & Upward!

G
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Congratulations Guys! You've done a fine job.

I joined this party fairly late - but it positively impacted my collecting immediately.
Love the small group and brand agnostic discussions.
Also can't deny enjoying the occasional uncensored rant against the machine - within reason of course.
Looking forward to the next year of evolution.
Really glad I finally found you - this is the place to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Happy anniversary!!!!
You guys created a great forum with some of the friendliest people around (except Duff, he`s a summabeeech HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 832207 )
I wish you guys were a little closer to where I am though, would love to have a drink with ya`ll! Maybe someday HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 74725
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 pm

You guys make it great...THANKS!

Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm

One year? Are you shitting me???

A big congrats to Alan and Ron (and the Team) for all your hard work and even-handed moderation of this place.
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 74725
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

It sure seems a LOT longer than a year. Weird. When this place first opened up, I thought it would be totally different.

I'm happily surprised.

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 492736
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Glad to be a member here, albeit an inconsistent one! (Life has it's busy season, you know?)

Really a terrific forum, keep it going strong fellas!!!

Cheers on the year!
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! 74725
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:52 pm

CONGRATULATIONS XMT! May there be many more years of watch stuff to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Congrats to Alan and ALL!

Here's to many more.

David
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Congratulations on 1 year!!!

I really appreciate how the folks here have always been to cool to us DWC dorks. This place took us in for a while when we had a hiccup, and it will always be remembered and appreciated.

Great 1st year, and here is wishing all you guys many many more.
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Happy Birthday XMT HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_cheers

Great Forum guys Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!   HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY XMT!!!!
Page 1 of 1