You may recall Stage 1: Ridinfool Croc
Finally got the bezel insert swapped.
Really long story on this one - but I'll keep it short.
* Received new insert without 12 lume dot (empty hole)
* Searched web and finally found one
* Complained a bit to Zixen that it was not a true "complete" replacement
* They ordered one from the factory (no charge)
* Now I have 2 - ready for the watchmaker
* Failed to find one watchmaker (of 3) in my area that would risk the surgery on unfamiliar brand - can't blame 'em really
* Asked Zixen for specs - Joe said just send it in - I did.
* Was waiting for me today after returning from road trip - no charge (cept the replacement insert)
Here's the new insert on the original bracelet - didn't send it in on the Ridinfool Croc.
New insert works with notches for a more cohesive all steel bezel look.
Plus - have too many silver divers with black bezel inserts.
Don't know if there will be a Stage 3: Black Lüm-Tec Paint.
Been without it for too long to give it up just yet.
Will go back onto the Croc soon.
Thanks for watching
Photoshop glare tricks on this one.
Original Owner Pic