The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If there could be only ONE?

Go down 
+5
jaw
thianwong
AtomicTom
PoliMalaka
Anomaly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

If there could be only ONE? Empty
PostSubject: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 am

If you were FORCED to choose only ONE watch forum you could visit (you would be locked out/banned from all others), which one would it be?

Even "I" would probably have to go with WUS because of it's sales forum...

...how bout you?

This thread should PROVE we're not afraid to share the wealth of watch collecting with other forums!

XMT, all about the watch!

Last edited by Anomaly on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 am

I would probably choose BDWF. It's been my home forum since this WIS madness started. WUS would have to be the second choice because of the amount of info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 pm

WUS because it's so large and has the best sales forum. Certainly not for the freedom of speech Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 pm

BDWF?? Those tools are just as bad as watchgeeks. Not you or the other good guys over there, I'm talking about owner and his butt pirates. The profit motives produced lie after lie and a culture of superiority amongst the moderators. Carnage ensued when someone dared to question why decisions were made.

Whew... All done with that.

I chose DWC. Not because I don't like this place, but because that place has the rumble room. Any place where we can post and view hot chicks and dirty jokes and doesn't take itself too seriously is ok with me.

XMT is what I consider my "home forum". I recognize and like everyone here. Well except for that Neo dude. He's kinda smelly.
If there could be only ONE? Icon_wink

Lately watches have been one of the last things on my mind so I just have much to offer. Maybe in the future, but for now, it's all about real life.
If there could be only ONE? 933578
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 pm

That was a really tough choice but I went with DWC. Not for the obvious reasons but like Poli said the RR is a fun place to blow of steam and if I get a new knife or gun I can post pics of them w/o getting a PM from a mod or the admin. This place rocks as well, don't get me wrong If there could be only ONE? 933578 . XMT has a great group of members here and is a fun place to hang.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Went with XMT ! If there could be only ONE? Icon_cheers ..It's still my first, and only watch forum !
I know there are alot of terrific people, and forums all over though !
Just was lucky enough to find a GREAT bunch of people to talk
with here ! If there could be only ONE? Icon_smile

Senior Associate

PostSubject: WUS for first choice BUT XMT as backup forum hahaha.....   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:12 pm

WUS caters to most of my watch interests...but with 8 bookmarked sites, I always check in at XMT to see the latest models etc posted! I mean....the othe sites are good for me to catch up on the 'usual' stuff, but XMT always has new watches which I would never think to see or think about.....so thumbs up for XMT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:53 pm

. . . DWC. Great knowledge, solid members, a laugh riot for fun. And a variety of watches from the everyday, all the way to the "never seen before" and everything in between . . . .

. . . I know this poll was based on a set criteria, but having a few boards to bounce around on satisfies my "moods" best. I like to mis-behave on occasion and be more subdued at others . . .
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:08 pm

I went w/XMT also. And consider it my home forum as well.
I don't interact on any other forum except for buying watches.
Was essentially banned from my first forum just for being here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 pm

IN The end, there can be only one, maybe it be Duncan Macleod, THE HIGHLANDER.

Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:54 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
IN The end, there can be only one, maybe it be Duncan Macleod, THE HIGHLANDER.

NICE!

I like it!

Associate
Noisy Nova

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:44 am

I just can't choose. If there could be only ONE? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Not gonna choose either. I have allegiances to different sites for different reasons and enjoy all I frequent.

My main wonder is just how many WISs are there really? So much overlap its impossible to get a real number just by site populations. 50, 000 may be as little as 20,000 or less.

These are the things I wonder about in the night. If there could be only ONE? 252943
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:21 pm

max wrote:
Not gonna choose either. I have allegiances to different sites for different reasons and enjoy all I frequent.

[

Well said Max, I agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:13 pm

"Forced?" Depends on who's doing the "enforcement?" If there could be only ONE? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:58 pm

WG...but they keep kicking me out If there could be only ONE? Icon_biggrin

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:22 pm

andrema wrote:
WG...but they keep kicking me out If there could be only ONE? Icon_biggrin

HA!

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm

I just noticed that you forgot 3T in the poll If there could be only ONE? 779569
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:27 pm

brian D wrote:
I just noticed that you forgot 3T in the poll If there could be only ONE? 779569

HA!

PostSubject: Re: If there could be only ONE?   If there could be only ONE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If there could be only ONE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: