The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Empty
PostSubject: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Rockin' this one now....

Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Tools003

Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Tools002

Jake B
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Not sure what part of that is new but it looks good.
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 pm

cool bezel, goes well with this dial and hand set.
very nice!
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:34 pm

very tasteful dial configuration, Jake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:52 pm

thianwong wrote:

Thanks, Thian....How you likin' your new piece of "Military hardware"? Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Jake B wrote:
thianwong wrote:

Thanks, Thian....How you likin' your new piece of "Military hardware"? Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_cool

Need I say more......
Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. ApachehelicopterMontageTsunami

If you like, I can do some montages for your watches! let me know via PM....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 pm

thianwong wrote:
Jake B wrote:
thianwong wrote:

Need I say more......
Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. ApachehelicopterMontageTsunami

If you like, I can do some montages for your watches! let me know via PM....

Haha..Dang! Looks MENACING Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_eek ...I'll try to find time to gather up a few pics! Thanks, man.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Another Home Run Jake !..Those markers are just OFF the charts, on that
dial ! Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_biggrin ..EXCELLENT work with adding that bezel also. The way the red
on there, plays off of the Dawn of Time logo is perfect !!! Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. 803574 ..Oh, and
the flat black dial works REALLY well with this strap here as well !..Nice
work once again ! Thanks for showing us !!!

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Thats a nice montage picture but its not an Apache helicopter. I'm unfamiliar with that model but here is a link to a picture showing the AH-64A Apache. The one in the montage may be an artists rendering, if its a new model, I'm unaware of it.

http://www.guncopter.com/photos/apache-afghanistan-helicopter-photo.php
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 pm

merichar wrote:
Thats a nice montage picture but its not an Apache helicopter. I'm unfamiliar with that model but here is a link to a picture showing the AH-64A Apache. The one in the montage may be an artists rendering, if its a new model, I'm unaware of it.

http://www.guncopter.com/photos/apache-afghanistan-helicopter-photo.php

You could be right...just found it under free downloads..sorry haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..   Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryin' out some combos with the new prototype dials..
Page 1 of 1