The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!?   How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 pm

While I was on another forum, I noticed a banner add that had what I thought to be my Omega Seamaster Professional in it. So I clicked on it and found this picture (1st one is from the website, 2nd mine)...

How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!? OM093a How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!? DSC07784

The website was a replica site and, IMO, the copy was pretty damn close.

The bracelet & dial are wrong, but the case, hands and dial are pretty perfect! Just so we are straight, it makes me sick to see this and these places should all be shut down! They were selling the f-ing thing for $100....I hate replicas!!! How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!? 17297

PostSubject: Re: How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!?   How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Link please! I know this guy on another t-t-time related site and well.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!?   How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 pm

How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!? Icon_scratch I still don't understand how replica companies and distributors can get away with the fraud while other manufacturers get sued for putting out product that "borrows" design elements. The internet sites blatantly claim that they are selling fakes, copies of the originals. How can they continue to exist? What legal loopholes do these sites live in that keeps them in business? Any legal experts here shed light on this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!?   How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much do you want for that Omega SMP?!?!?
Page 1 of 1