The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love this picture

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Love this picture Empty
PostSubject: Love this picture   Love this picture Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 am

For those who say that Rolex NEVER updates their designs, is stuck in the past, and just plain retreads the same old same old over and over again I present a photo of one of their original designs. They have come a long way and you should stop picking on Rolex. They are moving forward at the speed of ...err..well...they lurched forward once and we should be encouraged by that!

Love this picture Rolex--28541

Of course, we're still waiting on them to have a lurch forward in their bracelet department Love this picture Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Love this picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this picture   Love this picture Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 am

HATE-ER!

LMAO!

Love this picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this picture   Love this picture Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Anomaly wrote:
HATE-ER!

LMAO!

No, just trying to help people STOP hating Rolex (which is, as we all know very easy) and come to UNDERSTAND that they are just design impaired and we all know that picking on the disabled is not nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love this picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this picture   Love this picture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love this picture
Page 1 of 1