The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vacation!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vacation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vacation!!!   Vacation!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Headin' home to Cali for a much-needed break! Vacation!!! Icon_bounce Thought I would ask if there are any cool watch stores in the San Diego/San Francisco areas?
Looking for dive watches in particular.
TIA.

V.
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

Vacation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation!!!   Vacation!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Trevor lives close to the bay area and Tom in SD, they could probably help. Enjoy your vacation!

I'm heading to the Redwoods in a few weeks with the family, haven't been there in awhile

Last edited by barnbuilder on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Vacation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation!!!   Vacation!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:58 am

Carmel has every major watch brand within a 4 block area, San Jose visit santana row, they have a big tourneau watch shops and a couple very high-end shops across the street at valley fair mall, in SF go see rob at toppers
Back to top Go down

Vacation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation!!!   Vacation!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Topper is in Burlingame about 20 minutes south of San Francisco, and yes I think they're worth checking out. Make sure Rob is there though as his brother Russ is not the WIS of the family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation!!!   Vacation!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation!!!
Page 1 of 1