The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today

Go down 
+3
Northwestguy
Anomaly
jaw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Empty
PostSubject: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:14 am

10 weeks off work with pay (8 + 2 vacation weeks).
Don't know what I'm gonna do with myself. pale
Actually - part the plan is to sell - YES SELL - some watches.
Among many other Honey-Dos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:43 am

bet you just might buy a couple too, dont know why with all those killer pieces but its just what we do. Enjoy the time off and let us (me) know what your moving!

trev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:17 am

Idle time is the Devils playground Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Suspect
I just had 3 weeks of vacation and managed to buy 2 watches and x amounts of new straps Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today 831531 But then the camera felt negelcted, so I had to buy her some new filters and whatnot...
I wish you the best of luck, you`re gonna need it Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 am

10 weeks off! Holy downtime Batman!

I hope you have a blast!

Sell the watches that don't get any wrist time and buy some that KICK ASS!

BTW...YOU SUCK, I want 10 weeks off with pay! Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_twisted

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 am

Nice Jeffrey! How did you manage that? Good luck on your watch weeding. I know you are after at least one new one!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:35 pm

cali kid wrote:
bet you just might buy a couple too, dont know why with all those killer pieces but its just what we do. Enjoy the time off and let us (me) know what your moving!

trev

Ain't that the truth.
Doubt you guys want what I'm selling.
Mostly Invictas that might still bring some return - Venom, Ocean Reefs, I-Force, Excursion S1, Anniv. Bolt, and maybe even the Leviathan.

Northwestguy wrote:
Nice Jeffrey! How did you manage that? Good luck on your watch weeding. I know you are after at least one new one!

Company incentive for every 7 years you manage to stay employed with them.
Not at all easy for me - actually a freakin miracle (an artist/designer in a company full of engineers)
Really didn't think I would make it to 5.

Anyway...
You have 3 years to take it or loose it.
I've been there 10...so I have to take it now.
This is my 1st, my manager is currently away on his 3rd.

Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Sweet Jaw. Have a great time off!
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:45 pm

great time for a vacation. take a drive around the state, some great place here in Oregon to see and do.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm

That is AWESOME Jaw !!!!! Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_cheers Enjoy yourself, relax, maybe go somehwere,
or just recharge your batteries sir !..In any case, congratulations, and HAVE
FUN !!!!!!! Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_biggrin

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:56 am

Enjoy your time off Jeffrey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Rambam wrote:
Idle time is the Devils playground Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Suspect
I just had 3 weeks of vacation and managed to buy 2 watches and x amounts of new straps Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today 831531 But then the camera felt negelcted, so I had to buy her some new filters and whatnot...
I wish you the best of luck, you`re gonna need it Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_lol

You forgot the most important thing, how much booze did you buy in the three weeks Kenneth? Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today 340704
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 pm

cali kid wrote:
Rambam wrote:

You forgot the most important thing, how much booze did you buy in the three weeks Kenneth? Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today 340704

Don`t go there, dude Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:13 pm

WOW 10 weeks off , that's a nice vacation. Enjoy your time off Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today   Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk About Spare Time - Sabbatical Starts Today
Page 1 of 1