The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any G-SHOCK guys here?...

Go down 
+3
sixtysix
andrema
Anomaly
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Any G-SHOCK guys here?... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any G-SHOCK guys here?...   Any G-SHOCK guys here?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:39 am

thianwong wrote:
Jeje wrote:
Sure is sweet!
First I was cruising in the bay, then the Great Spirit of watches answered my prayers and 10 minutes later one popped FS on WUS. Just like in fairy tales. I'm telling ya. I said to myself "One will show" and SHAZAM!
Like a Star @ heaven
And to make it even better, sent basic priority from new Jersey and got here in 4 days. No duties whatsoever.
For sure this one had my name on it.

As for the Tsu. no sign yet.
Its ok, all in due time. Its certainly the watch that I waited the longest for and yet I'm not bothered at all. Its like serenity beach.
I know I'm in good hands 100%.

Of course I can't wait to put it on...The time it took will only add to the pleasure.

Very Happy Well, about time getting the Tsunami! haha! what version did you order??? dial? hands, caseback???

Haha...He got caught up in "Sharkfin Fever" ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any G-SHOCK guys here?...   Any G-SHOCK guys here?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 pm

thianwong wrote:
Jeje wrote:
Sure is sweet!
First I was cruising in the bay, then the Great Spirit of watches answered my prayers and 10 minutes later one popped FS on WUS. Just like in fairy tales. I'm telling ya. I said to myself "One will show" and SHAZAM!
Like a Star @ heaven
And to make it even better, sent basic priority from new Jersey and got here in 4 days. No duties whatsoever.
For sure this one had my name on it.

As for the Tsu. no sign yet.
Its ok, all in due time. Its certainly the watch that I waited the longest for and yet I'm not bothered at all. Its like serenity beach.
I know I'm in good hands 100%.

Of course I can't wait to put it on...The time it took will only add to the pleasure.

Very Happy Well, about time getting the Tsunami! haha! what version did you order??? dial? hands, caseback???

Yeah! Tsunami power Any G-SHOCK guys here?... - Page 2 933578

Actually, I asked for MM hands, triple knurled bezel. classic bezel insert and crown, tsunami back and if avalable # 22 But in reality, Noah took care of everything and I did not interfere at all so actually its kind of a surprise lol

And now I just sent an email to Jake for tracking info 'cause the fever is going up all of a sudden. I was calm up til now
Cool

and today its more like
bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any G-SHOCK guys here?...   Any G-SHOCK guys here?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 pm

thianwong wrote:

My last answer got lost I must have goofed
Its the Sharkfin edition.

Hehehe

Last edited by Jeje on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Any G-SHOCK guys here?...   Any G-SHOCK guys here?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 pm

"G" Brian! Shocking mound of Watches. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any G-SHOCK guys here?...   Any G-SHOCK guys here?... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any G-SHOCK guys here?...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2