The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Empty
PostSubject: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah, after the post below..

https://xtrememeantime.forumotion.com/general-watch-discussion-f4/any-g-shock-guys-here-t6027.htm

and hangin' around on the WUS G-Shock forum, I have a G-Shock problem. Problem is, here in HK
there are so MANY in so many rockin' styles, and they're so AFFORDABLE. Haha...I found myself pickin' up a couple more yesterday. Got this Black/Red/Orange display "Crazy Colors" for myself, and the sweet Red G-LIDE surf watch for my wife. Heck..I'm sure there's more to come.

Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... AQUADOT035

Take 'er easy,

Jake B
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Oh yeah...there are 1000's to choose from!

You can get some that never come to the states too!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Oh you bet...Checked out litterally hundreds yesterday alone...Funny thing is, with these I don't really feel like I'm "watch shopping" in the usual sense. It's more like it brings me back to when I was 8 years old lookin' at GI JOE and Transformers at Toys R Us!

Anomaly wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Jake B wrote:
Oh you bet...Checked out litterally hundreds yesterday alone...Funny thing is, with these I don't really feel like I'm "watch shopping" in the usual sense. It's more like it brings me back to when I was 8 years old lookin' at GI JOE and Transformers at Toys R Us!

Anomaly wrote:

True! It's like "hey, that's cool" and pull out the CC. When they're around $100 the decision is a little easier. When watches get into the thousands of dollars, you lose sleep, figure out how to hide it from the wife, etc.

Thing is I really enjoy wearing these marvels - so much to play around with and look at.

Still Jonesing for a lime green ana/digi. Not sure whether I want the black case/lime dial or all lime. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Wisconsin Proud wrote:
Jake B wrote:

Anomaly wrote:

True! It's like "hey, that's cool" and pull out the CC. When they're around $100 the decision is a little easier. When watches get into the thousands of dollars, you lose sleep, figure out how to hide it from the wife, etc.

Thing is I really enjoy wearing these marvels - so much to play around with and look at.

Still Jonesing for a lime green ana/digi. Not sure whether I want the black case/lime dial or all lime. flower

BIG Thumbs up on the LIME...I was checkin' out a couple of Black w/ Lime dial yesterday. I'm sure one'll creep into the drawer sometime.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Seems like you have a hat trick here Jake ! Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_biggrin ..Also think
you are making a great comparison to what it's like or was
like going to Toys R Us and seeing all of the different action
figures. It's almost like Casio combined action figures with
watches, and what you got was the G-Shock ! Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_cheers ..I mean
their fun to see, wear, and their evidently also EXTREMELY
TOUGH ! ..The more I see of them, the more I understand
why so many people like them too. Just the selection there
is to choose from, with all of the different variations like
you guys are saying is enough to attract people. Add in
the durability, along with even collectibility of alot of them,
and it's pure fun imho ! ..Those two new ones you just got
are EXCELLENT examples of this. That black, red, orange
display model is VERY eye-catching !!! ..I like that one VERY
very much. It's neat how the black finish on the rest of the
watch helps REALLY set off the dial ! ..REAL nice ! ..The red
one is EXTRA sporty, and seems to have a cool display up
top there as well ! Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_cool ..Pretty AWESOME, and now the both of
you can enjoy the G-Shock craze ! ..I'll just add that the one
with the camouflage look is also off the charts ! ..Congrats
on your new Gs..I hope you guys ENJOY them ! ..Really
cool pic of these by the way !

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:40 pm

This dang G-shock thing is out of control! Damn Dee & Ricky and their lego inspired clothing and G-shock. I'm up to 5 and now we have a master watch builder buying them! I hate you G-shock, but...... i love you too! Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... 252943
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 pm

cali kid wrote:
This dang G-shock thing is out of control! Damn Dee & Ricky and their lego inspired clothing and G-shock. I'm up to 5 and now we have a master watch builder buying them! I hate you G-shock, but...... i love you too! Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... 252943

You are such a G-Slut!

One watch hit your G-SPOT and now you can't stop coming back for them...

(this may belong in the Xtreme Zone) Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... 779569 Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... 779569 Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... 779569
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:53 pm

G-Spot should be the ladies version of G Shock... Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... 916203
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:55 pm

cali kid wrote:

lol!
I know what you mean...never bought one before you guys posted on the Dee and Ricky model...and then I started looking at them in the case at Macys while I waited for them to ring up my D & R...and then I started hunting for them online....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Anomaly wrote:
cali kid wrote:

You are such a G-Slut!

One watch hit your G-SPOT and now you can't stop coming back for them...

(this may belong in the Xtreme Zone) Twisted Evil

Hahahahaha!!1 lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:31 pm

This thread needs a pic!

Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... File
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:34 pm

We may have to call it the CDC G-shock...

Cali, Dan, and Cheese!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...   Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, see NOW I have a G-Shock problem...
Page 1 of 1