The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Labor Day Plans...?

Go down 
+2
sixtysix
Anomaly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Labor Day Plans...? Empty
PostSubject: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:59 am

What do you guys have cookin' for labor day?

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 am

RUSH concert tonight...working weekend, clambake on Monday....you forgot to tell us your plans....

Labor Day Plans...? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:34 am

My plans...

Some touch up around the house, about to put it on the market...

Probably go see INCEPTION, be wanting to see that movie bad..

Usual cookout!

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:55 am

No plans other than a Sisters birthday party and a cookout.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Brother-in-law and his wife are coming in from Greece.

My brother is coming in from Ft. Lewis.

Party time, Greek style!!

Labor Day Plans...? Greek-flag
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 pm

heading to the coast for a couple days, getting together with John and Alain Sunday.
relaxing on Monday, having family over for dinner
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Probably going to have a barbecue here with the family, and just
relax, and enjoy the weekend I guess ! ..I hope everyone has a
terrific time in whatever you might be doing..from concerts to
cookouts ! Labor Day Plans...? 803574

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Looking forward to a relaxing 3 day weekend. As Ron mentioned earlier, getting together with him and Alain on Sunday. And final preparations for my daughter's return to school. Hope summer-like weather can hang on for a while longer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 am

I will be going camping in Copper Harbor, Michigan. For those that don't know where that is, it's in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan at the very top of the Keweena Peninsula. I haven't been there in the Summer before and am looking forward to it. I hope it is as scenic now as it is in the Winter. I hope everyone has a great relaxing labor Day Holiday! Here are a couple pics of Copper Harbor in the Winter. BJ

Labor Day Plans...? 100_3329
Labor Day Plans...? 100_3325
Labor Day Plans...? 100_3323
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:06 am

Awesomepics BJ!

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Hey, BJ.......ever see those things run on water? I went to a big event some years back in wisconsin...very cool to see snowmobiles racing on the wet stuff...

As for the original query......doin' like everybody else, I reckon: a BBQ. Actually taking it easy this weekend...next weekend, though, I'm heading out to Ft. Riley, Kansas, to spend some time with my son before he deploys to Afghanistan next month.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:57 pm

25or6to4 wrote:
Hey, BJ.......ever see those things run on water? I went to a big event some years back in wisconsin...very cool to see snowmobiles racing on the wet stuff...

As for the original query......doin' like everybody else, I reckon: a BBQ. Actually taking it easy this weekend...next weekend, though, I'm heading out to Ft. Riley, Kansas, to spend some time with my son before he deploys to Afghanistan next month.......

Hi,
Yeah, they were racing here last weekend. I skip water all the time in the winter. Usually near a Dam where the water doesn't freeze over. I dont like to ride over water that spans more than a couple hundred feet. I've seen too many people get wet at below 0F. Here is a pic I found(googled) that shows where we usually go when we want to skip water, called Baur's Dam in Conover Wi. It's a good adrenaline rush.

Labor Day Plans...? DSC03979
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Cool pics Brian, hate to say but i'm working my boys on saturday (farming doesnt stop for holidays) so we need to be open. Monday the guys will be off but i will stick close to home just in case one of my bigger customers needs product, maybe take the family over to Carmel or Monterey for the day but we take two cars for the reason above!! Labor Day Plans...? 71883

Last edited by cali kid on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Yeah, gotta take care of the customers Very Happy I made straps for 16 hours straight yesterday, so I will take a break for the holiday. I will of course have my Blackberry close by for those customers itching to place an order. Labor Day Plans...? 803574
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day Plans...?   Labor Day Plans...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Labor Day Plans...?
Page 1 of 1