The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Hot Deal"... do not delay!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

"Hot Deal"... do not delay!! Empty
PostSubject: "Hot Deal"... do not delay!!   "Hot Deal"... do not delay!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:26 pm

I know that it is a free market and all...but $289 for a Dee & Ricky G-Shock.....PPPUUUUULLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f130/fs-casio-g-shock-ga110dr-1a-dee-ricky-455295.html

"Hot Deal"... do not delay!! DSC_0075

I am thinking of making him an offer of $130... "Hot Deal"... do not delay!! 779569

Last edited by andrema on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: "Hot Deal"... do not delay!!   "Hot Deal"... do not delay!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 pm

You guys that have one, how LIMITED are they?

Are they numbered?

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: "Hot Deal"... do not delay!!   "Hot Deal"... do not delay!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Interesting Mark ! ..That does seem a bit high ! Shocked Like you said $130 is
supposed to be the price. I know alot of times when something becomes
very collectible like this, that prices can skyrocket. Guess it all depends
on how much someone wants one, and if they want to take the time to
look around for a better price.

PostSubject: Re: "Hot Deal"... do not delay!!   "Hot Deal"... do not delay!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 pm

I don't know too much about G Shock but I am trying to learn. These watches are not numbered but are limited production. Casio/G Shock seems like a company that won't tell how many they make.

With anything limited, there will be an initial rush and then a calm will set in. People are buying multiples (borrowed that from Skelton!) for speculative purposes.

There are other models like this in other multicolors and prices are higher. There's an orange and purple for example.

I think these DRs will never drop below retail price as serious G Shock collectors will snap them up and hold them.

It won't be long before stores no longer have them. Then it's a free for all on the secondary market.

I'm just glad my personal shopper came through for me!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Hot Deal"... do not delay!!   "Hot Deal"... do not delay!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:58 am

Well when they first came out I saw a few on eBay for over 400 bones but it seems most sold for about 185.00 and Dan is right there is no more and I don't think you will ever see one sell for under the list price! I have two macys within 20 minutes of me and they each got one watch and I bought them both, one for me and the other for my gshock partner Dan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Hot Deal"... do not delay!!   "Hot Deal"... do not delay!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 am

Also from what I've heard 1000 pcs were made and I don't see casio pulling an invicta or renato, they have too much respect for the brand and it's customer base! There is even a harder one to find, it's 52mm and square but I don't know the part number and Neiman Marcus got most of them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hot Deal"... do not delay!!   "Hot Deal"... do not delay!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hot Deal"... do not delay!!
Page 1 of 1