The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rasbrito
Associate
rasbrito

STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Empty
PostSubject: STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO   STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:33 am

Well... i got this watch, NIKE LANCE ARMSTRONG CHRONO, and i'm searching for a new original titanium strap.. where can i found it?

herem some photos:
STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Relogios013
STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Relogios011
STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Relogios012
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO   STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 pm

I would think a local A. dealer for Nike products could send it in for repair. Hope you can get it fixed.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO   STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:08 pm

I think Ron is definitely right Rasbrito ! Smile If you can have Nike repair it, that would
be the way to go. Have been looking around for a place that sells replacemet straps
and so far haven't seen any, so going directly to Nike sounds GREAT ! Here is a link
for you, and if you go to the " What should I do if my watch strap breaks ? " section,
it basically recommends contacting a service center as well. ..Good luck to you sir ! STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO 803574

http://www.nikewatchrepair.com/faq.htm

Associate
rasbrito

PostSubject: Re: STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO   STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:12 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
I think Ron is definitely right Rasbrito ! Smile If you can have Nike repair it, that would
be the way to go. Have been looking around for a place that sells replacemet straps
and so far haven't seen any, so going directly to Nike sounds GREAT ! Here is a link
for you, and if you go to the " What should I do if my watch strap breaks ? " section,
it basically recommends sending it to a service center as well. ..Good luck to you sir ! STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO 803574

thanks guys..
i call the Nike Brazil and the reapir wil cost.... in U$.... 470 dollars!!!
lol.. the watch price at amazon was U$ 150,00!
Well.. bye-bye titanium... rubber band will be!
hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO   STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:32 pm

rasbrito wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
it basically recommends sending it to a service center as well. ..Good luck to you sir ! STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO 803574

thanks guys..
i call the Nike Brazil and the reapir wil cost.... in U$.... 470 dollars!!!
lol.. the watch price at amazon was U$ 150,00!
Well.. bye-bye titanium... rubber band will be!
hehehehe...

Wow Rasbrito that is a pricey strap ! Shocked ..Sounds like the rubber band will
be just fine !!! cheers

PostSubject: Re: STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO   STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STRAP FOR NIKE LANCE CHRONO
Page 1 of 1