The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded

Go down 
+7
Chris S.
Northwestguy
watchdaddy1
sixtysix
andrema
Anomaly
ericf4
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Empty
PostSubject: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:44 pm

OH Man, No time for a real review so Ill let the pics do the talking. Suffice to say this watch was indeed BNIB, everything still wrapped, sealed etc. I have never bought a 2nd watch that truly was this pristine. This thing just pops, its chunky, tall, good heft, and the blued hands are killer. Came with the steel sub, rubber strap, tools etc. Hope you like the pics.....Sorry I got carried away snapping pics...Just some quick shots for now.....Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph

My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226613541_7efcc00eca_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226613263_7fe890fc2e_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226607799_2125457764_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226608039_38b99cf974_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226608417_e0b07aa6df_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5227204360_75a7bf389c_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226609157_b7459530fe_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226611179_4588dd84d7_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226611001_1d364d12c9_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5227205896_45aa47bcc4_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226610239_45f34d25b1_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5227205524_3d39efb235_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226608975_457885bc82_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226609723_a628d69c4f_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5227206276_191c0f65c2_b
My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5226606765_bb37edc663_b
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Awesome watch and GREAT pics big E!

TONS of detail in that one!

What's the movement?

Congrats and Enjoy!

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Thx Man, 7750!!! Can use the chrono while 600 m under h20
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Very nice...I like the date wheel macro shot. You don't often see a picture like that.

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:13 pm

what really doesnt show up in the pics is the cool hue the titanium gives off especially next to the steel components...way sweet
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Cool watch and some killer photos........AWESOME Eric!!

My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
watchdaddy1
Associate
watchdaddy1

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:05 pm

CONGRATS Eric. Very nice TIMEPIECE. My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 939297 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 939297 Your pics captured the fine detail perfectly.. Ball makes 1hellofa piece for sure. I would like to see those tubes if you get the chance.....CONGRATULATIONS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:23 pm

That is a beast! The photos are killer.

Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Nice one Eric! Love the white dial and the blue hands. What are the specs? Great pics BTW!
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Wow
Eric that's Really nice . Sweet dial work , 7750 , tubes , curvature, dude that watch rocks My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 933578 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 933578 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 933578 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 74725
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Man, that thing has some real presence. Congrats to you.
Love the bezel height and taper opposite the bowl case back.
Always liked their unique handling of the crown guard.
Very nice...always great to get a pre-loved that seems BNIB.
We should all be so lucky. Great watch.

Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:39 pm

congratulations dude! Great watch
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:22 am

This is an EXCEPTIONAL watch Eric !!! Shocked Very Happy You REALLY have some GREAT taste
in watches imho. Between your Anonimos, and watches like this one right here, you
have to be pretty proud of how uniquely cool your collection is ! My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 933578 ..I think it's
unbelievable how this Ball is BRAND NEW like this first of all ! WOW ! ..Then when
you start looking at all of the parts of this watch, you really start seeing how special
it is on top of that. Looking at the bright white dial is almost TOO much fun if you ask
me. It's something how that texturing looks on it. All of the lines, and turns actually
help you notice other parts of the dial. Literally leading you to stare at the sub-dials,
hands, and numbers. It's PHENOMENAL ! Those blued hands you mentioned are some of
nicest I have seen, and it's neat to see that the Tritium tubes are fitted on them so
nicely. Even the second hand, along with sub-dial hands have tiny tubes on them.
Yowza ! ..Also think the sub-dials themselves, as well as the numbers on them are
REAL nice. The white dial seems to make the sub-dials much more noticeable. Great
stuff Eric ! Smile ..Have to also say that the numbers on the watch have the most
INCREDIBLE look with the way the tubes make up the numbers themselves. That is
one of the things that helps make this watch SO GOOD in my opinion. Add in the
AWESOME bezel with it's raised sections, and number look, and this watch is becoming
one that has it ALL ! ..Even the side view shows more details with the edge of the
bezel, and the overall width of the case, which is ASTONISHING. I like how Ball
manages to make this watch so classy, and sporty at the same time. You have all
of the quality and workmanship you could ask for, along with the coolest little details.
From the dial texturing, to the numbers done in tubes, to the bezel, and even that
SUPER COOL Trieste Bathyscaph logo on the dial ! My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 46145 ..The crown guard area is
something to behold as well with it's unique look, and just all around coolness. It's
something that sets this watch apart from the crowd imho. Another excellent trait
of this watch has to be the size, and width of the case. It just BIG enough to make
you wonder how deep this watch could really go under water. At the same time it has
to be great feeling that weight on the wrist, without it taking over your entire wrist.
What a perfect size, and look Eric. Speaking of perfect looking ! That bracelet looks
like it fits this watch perfectly. The width, and look are aggressive yet REAL smooth
and classy. ..Have to also mention that the case-back is CRAZY good on this one.
The look with that submarine is EXCEPTIONAL ! ..That has to be the theme here..
From the watch, to the extras this watch comes with like that metal Sub ! This watch
is Exceptional !!! ..I hope you really enjoy it for years to come ! Congrats to you !!!

Outstanding photos ! ..Exceptional watch ! Smile

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:46 am

Wow Tom. That's high praise and I appreciate your enthusiasm! I tok out the sub from the box tonight. It's friction solid steel and heavy. Feels like iron or something!
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:05 am

WOW!!! awesome watch eric, the dial and hands look great together, would love too see a lume shot when you get a chance. congrats and enjoy, great pics by the way. steve
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:58 am

ericf4 wrote:
Wow Tom. That's high praise and I appreciate your enthusiasm! I tok out the sub from the box tonight. It's friction solid steel and heavy. Feels like iron or something!

My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 803574 You got it Eric ! ..That is SOME collection you have sir, and this Ball is a perfect addition to it !!!
..By the way, that sub sounds more than a little impressive TOO. ..I genuinely hope you Enjoy the
watch, along with all of those cool extras !

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:08 pm

My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 5229491582_d67383cae3_b
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Man oh man ! That is SPECTACULAR Eric !!!! Very Happy ..The whole crown guard
area and look is off the charts. This GREAT pic here shows it's even MORE
than meets the eye ! ..Wow ! VERY impressive sir ! Thanks !!!

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Mmmm, tritium My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 203558 . Beautiful Eric My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 812159 .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Very nice E, sweet piece to add to an already amazing collection! My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded 46145
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded   My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ball Hydrocarbon Trieste Bathyscaph Has LAnded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: