The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vollmer master flieger cosc

Go down 
+2
Anomaly
TAZMAN64
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

vollmer master flieger cosc Empty
PostSubject: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 pm

looks like there is one more, this watch has some sick ass lume and a cosc 2824 to boot. http://www.watchseller.com/volmasfliegp1.html
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Seems like a GREAT price if you can live with 43mm!

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Very nice! I think that I can put up with a 43mm Very Happy

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Killer piece and PRICE! If it only had half an onion for a crown I'd jump on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 pm

i owned a Vollmer and they are solid built German watches. David is giving them away and think Mark jumped on one about two weeks ago! Like the white dial vollmer diver too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Seems like a GREAT price if you can live with 43mm!

You're talking 1MM!! vollmer master flieger cosc 744742 You've got that 44mm burnt into that brain, remember Not much of a bezel and big dial makes for a bigger look on the wrist! vollmer master flieger cosc 25866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Northwestguy wrote:
Killer piece and PRICE! If it only had half an onion for a crown I'd jump on it.

Give them a call, i'm sure David would put another crown on it for you!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Trevor is right. The thin bezel makes it look much bigger than the 42.8mm it is. Here's a side by side with my 40mm Damasko-I took the pic recently when I put new straps from Panatime on them. As for COSC, the master flieger gained 5 seconds in the first week I owned it.

vollmer master flieger cosc IMG_2276
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Great shot Mark and a hot deal on a watch that didnt even gain a second a day!! vollmer master flieger cosc 46145
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:34 pm

damn, 5 seconds in a week!! my seawolf is still gaining 8 seconds a day sh#@ da#@ f&^% LOL!! but i cant live with out it, so i dont want to send it in to be regulated. someday!! glad yours is running so well mark, shit maybe i should pick this one up???
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:39 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
damn, 5 seconds in a week!! my seawolf is still gaining 8 seconds a day sh#@ da#@ f&^% LOL!! but i cant live with out it, so i dont want to send it in to be regulated. someday!! glad yours is running so well mark, shit maybe i should pick this one up???

Hell, if it was a different dial color I would probably buy another myself.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:48 am

Unbelievable watch Steve ! vollmer master flieger cosc 803574 vollmer master flieger cosc 803574 This is a perfect example of getting
ALOT of watch for the price ! Yowza !!! On top of that, it is one of those
watches where it's hard picking out the best part of the watch. From the
case, to the dial, movement, and strap. THIS one has it ALL ! Smile Excellent
find as usual sir ! ..Thanks again !!!

PostSubject: Re: vollmer master flieger cosc   vollmer master flieger cosc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vollmer master flieger cosc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: The Lounge Sales Forum :: Holy cow...that's a great deal!-
Jump to: