The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Empty
PostSubject: My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up   My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm

My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh002
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh003
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh005
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh006
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh007
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh008
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh009
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh010
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh012
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh014
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh015
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hammyonmesh017
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Hamiltonbelowzero1000m010
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up   My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:25 pm

VERY COOL!!!!

So did mine!

My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up MeshB

PostSubject: Re: My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up   My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Anomaly wrote:
VERY COOL!!!!

So did mine!

My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up MeshB

now that's very cool.the watch looks so much better on the mesh bracelet

My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up 933578 My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up 933578 My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up 933578 My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up 46145 jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up   My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 pm

looks great!! i never thought much about mesh bracelets until alan kept posting pics of some of his watches on mesh, now i think they are great. heres my glycine incursore on mesh. My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up P8104337mes2 My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up P8104342mes1
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up   My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Man oh man ! THIS is something to see Dave !!! cyclops On the one hand, you have one of the
BEST looking watches out there when it's in stock form. While on the other hand, you have
added in one of the BEST accessories to the watch in the mesh bracelet. It's especially
interesting in this case, because it seems like this watch has a couple of features about
it, that work REALLY well with the mesh. My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up 803574 The first is the bezel, which has those sharp
looking teeth on the edge. Not only does that look GREAT with a regular strap, or bracelet,
but with this combination, the teeth seem to mirror the look of the mesh bracelet. Kind of
like they were almost meant for eachother. Guess it's because of the separation between
the teeth, along with those links in the mesh, that make the effect noticeable. In any case,
it's MORE than cool, it's BEYOND cool ! Cool Cool Another feature of the watch, that works
extremely well with the mesh has to be the case itself. There is ALOT of personanlity to
the case imho. It has a shape that stands out with the various additional shapes added
to the main roundness of the dial. I think because there are those extra added nooks,
corners, and shapes, the mesh actually helps show them off, and vice versa. ..Staying
with the case for a second, it's neat how there are multiple shapes that actually seem
to be stacked on top of eachother with it. You have a round area, on top of more squared
off areas, on top of more round areas. It's pretty SPECTACULAR imho !!! ..Also think the
areas around the crown that extend outward from the case, to protect the crown are
intriguing as well. As are the four octagonal screws which help give the Below Zero even
more character. Moving back to the bezel on this one, it's something to see not only
those teeth we talked about before, but the small circles that go all the way around
the bezel. Smile ..They look very industrial, and add another neat element to this already
NEAT watch. Plus they ALSO seem to play off of the octagonal screws in much the same
way as the bezel's teeth play off of the mesh bracelet. ..Also have to add in that the
markings from the 12 to 3 0'clock area are out of this world as well. It's just that little
extra something that helps watches become a little more special I think. ..This continues
onto the dial as well with the whole look, and style of the numbering. They manage to jump
out at you with that LARGE, BOLD theme which fits in just right with the rest of the watch.
The "0" up at 12 o'clock is a VERY NICE touch also imho Dave ! ..Between those numbers,
along with the markings on the outer edge of the dial, this dial has all of the same BOLD
qualities as the entire watch. For instance, just the style of the hands brings it's own
special brand of cool into the picture. There is the elegant minute hand, followed close by
by the MEAN looking hour hand, and sporty second hand. Each bringing just a little more
character to this Hamilton. Thinking that has to be the theme here. This watch has SO
much character, it's BEYOND cool, it's Below Zero ! cheers Congrats to you Dave ! Keep enjoying
this one !!!

Super pics right here by the way TOO !

smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up   My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 am

Looks great! I was recently meshed up by NW Guy:
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Dscn2880
My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Dscn2885
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up   My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Hammy Belowzero got all MESHED up
Page 1 of 1