The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evergreen Air Museum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

Evergreen Air Museum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evergreen Air Museum   Evergreen Air Museum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Took the Smellody family on an outing to the Evergreen Air Museum today! It was great. Many thanks to Ron and his very generous daughter! I guess the seeds do not fall far. . .
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen Air Museum   Evergreen Air Museum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:54 pm

Thanks for the pictures Ron. The DC3 and TriMotor look like they could still fly today. I need to drive or fly over there someday. I did'nt realize they had an SR71 there too. When taking instrument training at Hillsboro we practiced dozens of approach procedures into McMinnville to the missed approach point but never actually landed.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen Air Museum   Evergreen Air Museum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 pm

That's no plane, its a space station !! Shocked I like a plane with alot of engines, Barn ! Smile ...and those pictures are amazing as well. Seems like there was alot to look at , wow. That huge plane is really something, and i liked that little ship that looked like a future space shuttle ! It's like air and space central at that show...SR71 too ! Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen Air Museum   Evergreen Air Museum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Awesome Ron! I have yet to get over there. Fantastic pics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen Air Museum   Evergreen Air Museum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evergreen Air Museum
Page 1 of 1