The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics! Empty
PostSubject: FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics!   FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:16 am

The holiday credit cards came so this goes up on the block once again. I originally sold this Ball GMT watch off last year but the buyer upon receiving it decided it was not for him and returned it. Seeing how the pics I took of it to sell this originally were a few months old, I took a brand new series of shots last night as evidence of its condition from every angle. As always with my FS pics, no dodging/burning/photoshopping of any kind to embellish or hide anything - what you see is what you get. No cropping even, straight out of the camera with only sizing and sharpening and a watermark to prevent pilfering. In terms of accuracy over 24 hours the ticker runs well within COSC standard - it is going +1 second fast on the wrist while worn and -2 seconds slow on the winder. So wear this guy five days a week and you have about an almost perfectly accurate mechanical watch.

Notice there's no hang tag now as compared to the previous shots? He kept it, for reasons unknown. But at least the card and the booklet and all the boxes are intact. Even though I sold this the first time around to a remorseful buyer - possibly my fault for trusting a WIS noob - only selling it this time to members with higher than a 10+ post count to avoid future flakiness. Wanting $950 for this including Fedex confirmation CONUS paid by me to your confirmed address, and a Paypal deal is fine and I will eat the charges. No trades please as this goes to pay the credit cards. For additional context and even more pics with a plethora of descriptives and lume shots, please see the following thread here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lots of references so don't hesitate in asking. Thanks for looking.

FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics! 10534

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics!   FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 am

Nice looking watch (I just can't say ball..LOL!)

Great pics as usual, good luck with the sale...

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics!   FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 am

F"""! TIMING is not on my side with this one. Love it and I am out of MOOLAH Crying or Very sad I wanted this first time around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics!   FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Bump - now $930. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics!   FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 pm

This is sold, thank you XMT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics!   FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - Ball GMT II with ETA cal. 2893 - lots o' pics!
Page 1 of 1