The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got the Below Zero Back...

Go down 
+5
sixtysix
pacifichrono
smellody
AtomicTom
Anomaly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Got the Below Zero Back... Empty
PostSubject: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm

I sent it just wrapped, no strap, wrapped in bubble wrap and box. It came back in one of those nice turtle shell boxes with the zipper all the way around, black, Hamilton log on top.

Went thru all the dates, all is good..

There was a note card stating, " Do not change the data between 8pm and 4am..."

Got the Below Zero Back... Repair

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:30 pm

EXCELLENT news Alan ! Got the Below Zero Back... 803574 Got the Below Zero Back... 803574 Looks like Hamilton did a top notch job not only fixing
the problem, but sending it back in that neat turtle shell box ! ..I know you have been
waiting for this one to come back for a while now, but it seems like everything worked
out REALLY well by the looks of it ! ..Honestly seems like Hamilton genuinely cares about
their customers. VERY cool ! Congratulations on getting your Below Zero back ! ..Now
you can get back to enjoying this one !

smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 am

Glad you got it back in correct working order! Awesome clam/turtle shell!!!!
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 am

Bet it's nice to have that Hammie back. It's a GREAT looking watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:18 am

Cool, it's always a great feeling to get your watch back!

Got the Below Zero Back... Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 am

Shame on you for changing the date between 8pm and 4am. lol!

Guess its like they always said, target the lowest common denominator to communicate with.

Glad you got your baby back OK and that nice box. Im a sucker for boxes BTW,
have a hard time throwing away even nice cardboard ones. Im sick.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:29 am

max wrote:
Shame on you for changing the date between 8pm and 4am. lol!

Guess its like they always said, target the lowest common denominator to communicate with.

Glad you got your baby back OK and that nice box. Im a sucker for boxes BTW,
have a hard time throwing away even nice cardboard ones. Im sick.

Thanks fellas, I do love this watch!

And Max, we are all sick in some form or fashion!

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 pm

I've seen some Hammies that are so-so but that is such an awesome looking watch Alan and glad to hear it is all fixed now Got the Below Zero Back... 803574
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Glad to hear the watch is back. May the "good watch fairy' be with you from now on. Very Happy Slap that baby on your wrist and give us some new pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Did they find the numbers?
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Wisconsin Proud wrote:
Did they find the numbers?

LMAO...

...YES, they had been hiding out in Amsterdam!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 am

brian D wrote:
I've seen some Hammies that are so-so but that is such an awesome looking watch Alan and glad to hear it is all fixed now Got the Below Zero Back... 803574

+1 Got the Below Zero Back... 803574
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 am

Great watch and even changing the date in the danger hours wouldnt have caused what went wrong with that date wheel, maybe they send out that note with all watches repaired due to date wheel! Glad you got it back Alain, its a sweet piece!
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:06 am

alan, im glad everything work out. hammy does do it right, i like the service case they sent it back to you in. steve
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:53 am

cali kid wrote:
Great watch and even changing the date in the danger hours wouldnt have caused what went wrong with that date wheel, maybe they send out that note with all watches repaired due to date wheel! Glad you got it back Alain, its a sweet piece!

TAZMAN64 wrote:
alan, im glad everything work out. hammy does do it right, i like the service case they sent it back to you in. steve

Thanks Trev, yeah the card said the TEETH could get damaged on the date wheel...good to know.

That is a cool little box aint it Steve...Thanks!

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:03 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:

Breitling sends them in the same style box but the name is embossed on the case, but dont think you want your B'ling at BUSA just to get a repair box! Check out ebay guy sell them for around 15-20 bones and they make sweet little travel cases!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 pm

cali kid wrote:
Glad you got it back Alain, its a sweet piece!

TAZMAN64 wrote:
alan, im glad everything work out.

Nice watch, I'm getting one ready to send off, I'll use your technique of taking off the bracelet.

I'm new here, is it Alain or Alan?

One thing about Hamilton, you know their watches ARE Swiss made because the parts for repair had to come from Switzerland!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm

New, but not to the watch forum world!!! Got the Below Zero Back... 744742 Bad Joke but its Alan at this spot! the joke is on me... i spelled it wrong in a post above!! geek
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:26 pm

nice to get it back and on the wrist bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the Below Zero Back...   Got the Below Zero Back... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got the Below Zero Back...
Page 1 of 1